No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Vlad, have you been to his properties recently? he still has illegals there. While you are willing to overlook that, others are not.

I am fine with what you believe-however he makes products outside the USA and hires illegal immigrants. he also-and I apologize for being repetitive-he led the movement to discredit a President he claims wasn't born in the USA. Those actions to me are not actions of someone that loves America.

You are entitled to believe that if you wish. Predicting he'd lose isn't bias dude, its what the polls were saying, not just dem/liberal polls either. Nearly every credible republican pollster was seeing the same data. They were wrong, as they have been before.

Ok, so what? That story doesn't mean the reports about the things he does are false. We agree that certain media elements do not like Trump. What you will not acknowledge is the behavior he has shown makes people hate him. You seem to act like he is an innocent victim when everything is a reaction to how he has conducted himself.
    Any sources for that claim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      As if you never talked about ****ing a hot bltch amongst your boys... pffft. Comments about mexicans. What comments? That there millions of them in the USA illegally, and plenty are commiting crimes or sitting on welfare.
      Vlad, he was on an interview FFS! Come on. It's fine if you like Trump, but you can't pretend things like that are not going to make people upset. Also,I am not running for President. There is a completely different standard once you do.

you also didn't address the first part.

My point is simple-if you don't find what he said and his behavior offensive that is your choice. Others do. And his comments will always cloud his accomplishments for many, even though they don't for you.

Comment

• Comment

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-at-mar-a-lago

what you are doing is an example of what i was saying before. I point this out-you ask for a source-thus making it seem my argument or point is untrue when, in reality, you can go to any of his hotels or his golf course and see undocumented workers, same as you do every hotel and golf course in the US.

If you don't hold this against him because you think he will give you what you want. cool. But you shouldn't get mad that I choose to hold it against him and use it to judge if he loves the USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-at-mar-a-lago

what you are doing is an example of what i was saying before. I point this out-you ask for a source-thus making it seem my argument or point is untrue when, in reality, you can go to any of his hotels or his golf course and see undocumented workers, same as you do every hotel and golf course in the US.

If you don't hold this against him because you think he will give you what you want. cool. But you shouldn't get mad that I choose to hold it against him and use it to judge if he loves the USA.
            He did get Visas though, right?

I am not trying to discredit you, I don’t want you to take offence.

As for the Grabbing women by the vagin, was that interview like 10 years ago?

Comment

I'll predict right now he wont.

If Trump were hiring illegals, it would be plastered over every paper and every network.

Now he hires immigrants on work visas, but not illegals.

Comment

Lol

You posted just as I did.

Once again, they can't draw the distinction between legal immigrants and illegal aliens. That, or they've just moved to outright lying.

As for sexual harrassment, just remember how many of those condemning Trump defended Bill Clinton.

Comment

• anybody want to explain to me the logic behind demotards dying to give voter rights to foreign invaders but don't accept trump as their president because foreigners meddled in our election?

Comment

• Comment

Yes. So he got Visa for illegals rather than pay US workers. You probably don't have an issue with this. I factor this in when judging if he "loves the USA". Also, go to any of his hotels.

I am not taking offense. I responded with the source. Its known that he hires illegals and that his products are made outside the US. If you don't factor these into your assessment that is your choice.

yes it was old. It all comes down to what you are willing to overlook. If you can overlook a lot of these things I get that but you should be able to see why others will not.

Just goes back to my earlier point-anything he does is judged within the spectrum of his actions.

Comment

Working...
                      X