No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So you can't speak simple English like an adult, despite me giving you several chances.

Oh well, to the Ignore list you go. No skin off my nose.
    So like a typical racist bigot you avoid the question despite being asked multiple times. An uneducated red neck bigot, go workshop you racist clown hero.

Scumbag

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
      Fascist = What Marxists call anybody who isn't a Marxist.
      As you see, I added one more gruber to the Ignore list.

Using that feature sure does make the experience here so much more pleasant, doesn't it.

Comment

• Worshipping a man who claimed Haitians had aids... scum

Comment

• At today's press briefing a journalist asked why Wolff had been given so much access. All SHS could say was that they had declined multiple requests for a direct interview.

She never came them the opportunity to ask why no one had simply cancelled his WH pass. This is the POTUS, and this nobody (as SHS called him) was able to stroll up each day and get within the inner circle?

What the hell is Kelly doing allowing this type of stuff to go on? Why is SHS not questioning why a journalist is being given almost full access to the WH?

Forget about whether what is in the book is 100% true (no doubt there are things that are incorrect and as usual people will pick on specifics to try destroy the whole) but this yet again paints the WH as totally inept.

Clown.

Comment

As you see, I added one more gruber to the Ignore list.

Using that feature sure does make the experience here so much more pleasant, doesn't it.
            Oh no doubt. You're more patient with them than I am, though. I ignore them the moment they try and pick a fight with me :hahahaha9:

Comment

Oh no doubt. You're more patient with them than I am, though. I ignore them the moment they try and pick a fight with me :hahahaha9:
              I'm giving them less leeway these days.

Much easier and less frustrating that way.

Comment

I'm giving them less leeway these days.

Much easier and less frustrating that way.
                Yeah, my position is simple: If someone likes what I have to say then great, awesome, let's chat. If they don't like what I have to say then they can **** off. I'm not going to argue with them about it. Waste of my time :cool9:

Comment

Yeah, my position is simple: If someone likes what I have to say then great, awesome, let's chat. If they don't like what I have to say then they can **** off. I'm not going to argue with them about it. Waste of my time :cool9:
                  Are you racist yourself?

Comment

I'm always up for adult debate and discourse.

But when someone wants to have an insult contest like children do, I'm not interested at all.

Comment

I'm always up for adult debate and discourse.

But when someone wants to have an insult contest like children do, I'm not interested at all.
                      This is the first time I’ve seen you post on this forum. The level of intelligence here is well below average, you sir however are the most spastic person I’ve come across.

Talking about “adult debates” just after turning a discussion into a lesson about grammar and typos because it didn’t suit you.

Racist clown. Go join some fascist forum and worship your hero there

Comment

Working...
                      X