Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...mp-signed-far/

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      With not even an ounce of integrity and knows nothing about people such as yourself and the tax bracket in which you live.
      and you know this how? please explain and dont go bs'ing

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        The only thing more pathetic than dropping an e-challenge is punking out after you get taken up on it.

All my years on the 'Net on Martial Arts and boxing forums I've only seen ONE e-challenge result in an actual fight. The fool who dropped the challenge tapped out to strikes in like 1:30.
        and the bullshido forums they challenge each other all the time and they even have videos of them sparring up etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          and the bullshido forums they challenge each other all the time and they even have videos of them sparring up etc.
          It was a Bullshido guy who whipped that fool who dropped the e-challenge!!

I used to be a regular poster there (including when this e-challenge went down), but today I rarely post there.

Like I said, it was the ONLY instance I saw where an e-challenge resorted in an actual fight. Most end like BC's e-challenge; a pathetic individual drops an e-challenge, it's accepted, and the loser who dropped the e-challenge punks out.

Comment

It was a Bullshido guy who whipped that fool who dropped the e-challenge!!

I used to be a regular poster there (including when this e-challenge went down), but today I rarely post there.

Like I said, it was the ONLY instance I saw where an e-challenge resorted in an actual fight. Most end like BC's e-challenge; a pathetic individual drops an e-challenge, it's accepted, and the loser who dropped the e-challenge punks out.

it has to be that green cloud kung fu guy

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

it has to be that green cloud kung fu guy
              It was Rudy Abel.

He was a KF guy. He claimed a whole load of ranks/sashes/titles/etc. He also claimed to be some undefeated 'underground fighter' or some such nonsense. Seeing him whipped in like 1 minute was hilarious.

What made it even funnier was the guy who laid the beating on him (moderator Anthony A) openly called himself "fat" and he was WHITE BELT in BJJ at the time.

Comment

• http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...inesses-234250

President Donald Trump’s quick suspension of new federal regulations has triggered some unintended consequences: sudden pain and deeper uncertainty for a broad array of U.S. businesses.

Oil and gas companies, ethanol producers, real estate agents and small farmers are among those that could be hurt by the regulatory freeze. Some are lobbying to preserve regulations that Trump put on hold.
                Trump says things but doesn't seem to think about all the consequences of his actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...inesses-234250

President Donald Trump’s quick suspension of new federal regulations has triggered some unintended consequences: sudden pain and deeper uncertainty for a broad array of U.S. businesses.

Oil and gas companies, ethanol producers, real estate agents and small farmers are among those that could be hurt by the regulatory freeze. Some are lobbying to preserve regulations that Trump put on hold.
                  Conjecture, yet again.

Par for the course with you. When you come with actual facts/data, feel free to present them.

Comment

Conjecture, yet again.

Par for the course with you. When you come with actual facts/data, feel free to present them.
                    You look utterly ******ed when you comment on something you haven't read. These are the words of the reporter that wrote the article. If you read the article, the reporter shows the specific areas these sectors were hurt.

Why do you continually attempt to refute the points made without reading the full article?

I get that Trump winning makes the uneducated and under educated feel enlightened but commenting on an article you didn't read is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      You look utterly ******ed when you comment on something you haven't read.
                      I read what you posted!!!!

And then I read the entire article. How do you think I told you what it said? Hmmmm......

The rest of your post contains insults, so need to bother refuting/addressing that.

Comment

Working...
                      X