No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Barring specific charges of impropriety, providing intelligence to thwart a terrorist attack, even if it involved on-the-feet thinking, by those at the top, with respect to handling sensitive information, has a positive look to it--rightly so, of course..
    I'd rather the intelligence agencies provide the intelligence to them than Trump. He's not qualified to pass on that information. He already ****ed it up once. And since when does a President call a foreign leader and tell them of an impending attack? Intelligence agencies usually talk to other intelligence agencies. So now those who attempted to carry out the attack knows for a fact the C.I.A. is watching them instead of not knowing and assuming. Can probably even narrow it down to who is giving them info.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
      Better to put a moron on the bench than a ****ing Communist scumbag.
      So you’d rather have someone on the bench with no trial experience and no knowledge of basic law rather than an experienced legal expert because of their political affiliation? How fucking stupid.

For the holiday season, I hope your children and all your loved ones get a conservative right leaning doctor with the same medical expertise as this dude in the video. Only then will you realize the sheer idiotic ******ed nature of the logic in your post.

This dude was not qualified to be a judge. Now we want courts apolitical but we know that isn’t the case. It’s fine if you want a right leaning judge. To want someone this clueless shows you are not to be taken seriously.

The sad thing is there will surely be some ******ed ideological dumbass Trump supporter who will agree with this.

Can’t belive there are people with this type of logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        So you’d rather have someone on the bench with no trial experience and no knowledge of basic law rather than an experienced legal expert because of their political affiliation? How fucking stupid.

For the holiday season, I hope your children and all your loved ones get a conservative right leaning doctor with the same medical expertise as this dude in the video. Only then will you realize the sheer idiotic ******ed nature of the logic in your post.

This dude was not qualified to be a judge. Now we want courts apolitical but we know that isn’t the case. It’s fine if you want a right leaning judge. To want someone this clueless shows you are not to be taken seriously.

The sad thing is there will surely be some ******ed ideological dumbass Trump supporter who will agree with this.

Can’t belive there are people with this type of logic.
        I don't care experienced a doctor is, if he's a serial killer I don't want him treating me.

Comment

I don't care experienced a doctor is, if he's a serial killer I don't want him treating me.
          WTF? Dude, just stop. Be a decent human being and admit your initial response was stupid and just move on.

I seems that like most Trump supporters, you feel education and experience are not required to run an agency or fill a judicial seat. That line of thinking is incredibly dangerous.

We are all partisan to a degree at times. However, what you typed is insanely ******ed. The guy in the video is clueless. That Trump nominated him should piss you off.

Comment

• And that's another Marxist trying to start an argument on ignore.

For the record, I didn't vote for Trump I voted for Gary Johnson.

Fools assume that because I think Marxists are pure evil I must have voted for Trump.

Comment

And that's another Marxist trying to start an argument on ignore.

For the record, I didn't vote for Trump I voted for Gary Johnson.

Fools assume that because I think Marxists are pure evil I must have voted for Trump.
              Marxist? Oh geez! A supporter is not the same as a voter. Putting me on ignore is just a childish reaction to being called out for wanting to put that fool on the bench.

Comment

• Been a while since I seen such super-fandom

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Been a while since I seen such super-fandom
                  Nah, Dunn's been here forever and is one of the site's biggest superfans.

Comment

• If we're talking superfans, can anyone guess the poster with the most posts in this thread? Here's a hint-he has almost 500 more posts than the next poster in this thread.

Who Posted? Total Posts: 14,650
                    User Name.................. Posts
                    1bad65.........................1,735 (12% of the thread)
                    BERNIE'S CORNER................ 1,298

So its pretty clear who the actual superfan is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      If we're talking superfans, can anyone guess the poster with the most posts in this thread? Here's a hint-he has almost 500 more posts than the next poster in this thread.

Who Posted? Total Posts: 14,650
                      User Name.................. Posts
                      1bad65.........................1,735 (12% of the thread)
                      BERNIE'S CORNER................ 1,298

So its pretty clear who the actual superfan is.
                      Lol..

Bernie’s got 1,298 posts but has only typed 26 words in the entire thread

Comment

Working...
                      X