No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Lmfao at grubers trying to sound smart by using big words they don't understand.

You do know that only makes you look even more stupid, don't you?
    Fascist = What Marxists call anybody who isn't a Marxist.

Comment

None of that changes the fact Wolff is a proven liar.

You can call all the childish names you want, but you can't change the fact you're touting the words of a known liar.

It speaks volumes about your position that you must rely on the words of a known liar to argue your beliefs.
      And your condemning a racist clown. Are you racist yourself? Before we go any further please answer that for me

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
        Fascist = What Marxists call anybody who isn't a Marxist.
        That's pretty much it.

Whenever one of them calls Trump a fascist, I always ask what beliefs and policies of his make him a fascist.

Most of the time they can't even present an answer, but when they do they are usually quite funny.

The best one was, "he's right wing, so he's a fascist."

They literally just repeat political talking points verbatim, all while telling everyone else how smart they are.

Comment

That's pretty much it.

Whenever one of them calls Trump a fascist, I always ask what beliefs and policies of his make him a fascist.

Most of the time they can't even present an answer, but when they do they are usually quite funny.

The best one was, "he's right wing, so he's a fascist."

They literally just repeat political talking points verbatim, all while telling everyone else how smart they are.
          Why did you avoid my question below?

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          And your condemning a racist clown. Are you racist yourself? Before we go any further please answer that for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            First off, it's "you're".

If you're going to insult the intellect of others, at least learn to spell simple words correctly.

Second, if you want to ask me a question, you do so in an adult manner.

Comment

First off, it's "you're".

If you're going to insult the intellect of others, at least learn to spell simple words correctly.

Second, if you want to ask me a question, you do so in an adult manner.
              So by avoiding the question you don’t deny being a racist, correct?

Comment

So by avoiding the question you don’t deny being a racist, correct?
                You didn't ask a question properly, so I could not answer it.

Ask your question in proper English and in an adult manner.

If you can't do those two simple things, you're not worth talking to.

Ball's in your court....

Comment

You didn't ask a question properly, so I could not answer it.

Ask your question in proper English and in an adult manner.

If you can't do those two simple things, you're not worth talking to.

Ball's in your court....
                  So you’re not denying being racist. Scumbag, you should be banned

Comment

• A 46 year old racist on a boxing forum spreading his clown heroes racist regime

Pathetic

Comment

So you’re not denying being racist. Scumbag, you should be banned
                      So you can't speak simple English like an adult, despite me giving you several chances.

Oh well, to the Ignore list you go. No skin off my nose.

Comment

Working...
                      X