No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChikaPaliza View Post
    specificly what annoys you? When i call you a beta fish, a , or when i say i'm sunspaces gf. maybe you should find a girl and youd be less grumpy.
    I'm married, actually.

Name calling, trolling, attrition tactics, obfuscation and circular arguing, those types of things annoy me. I simply push a button and knuckleheads who do such nonsense no longer annoy me.

You're very close.

You've said nothing that interests me so far, and you're acting a fool and lobbing backhanded insults.

I've put SafeSpace on it just a few minutes ago. Pushing the Ignore button again is not a problem.

Act accordingly...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'm married, actually.

Name calling, trolling, attrition tactics, obfuscation and circular arguing, those types of things annoy me. I simply push a button and knuckleheads who do such nonsense no longer annoy me.

You're very close.

You've said nothing that interests me so far, and you're acting a fool and lobbing backhanded insults.

I've put SafeSpace on it just a few minutes ago. Pushing the Ignore button again is not a problem.

Act accordingly...
      So, I'm guessing that's another SunSpace alt?

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
        So, I'm guessing that's another SunSpace alt?
        Considering it popped up a few minutes after I put SafeSpace on Ignore, it sure looks like it.

He does this nonsense. It's his lifestyle, sadly.

Why, I don't know. I can't fathom someone devoting their life to creating alts to annoy people on an Internet forum.

Comment

Considering it popped up a few minutes after I put SafeSpace on Ignore, it sure looks like it.

He does this nonsense. It's his lifestyle, sadly.

Why, I don't know. I can't fathom someone devoting their life to creating alts to annoy people on an Internet forum.
          Well, from what one of the mods was saying I gathered he has alts out the wazoo; so it wouldn't be shocking if he made an alt claiming to be his "girlfriend".

Comment

Well, from what one of the mods was saying I gathered he has alts out the wazoo; so it wouldn't be shocking if he made an alt claiming to be his "girlfriend".
            He actually did that before.

He's been doing it so long, he's run out of original ideas.

He must be a really lonely, sad person.

Comment

He actually did that before.

He's been doing it so long, he's run out of original ideas.

He must be a really lonely, sad person.
              And there's the double ban :hahahaha9:

Comment

And there's the double ban :hahahaha9:
                Lmfao!!!

I must give the mods credit.

They've really been taking out the trash lately.

Comment

Lmfao!!!

I must give the mods credit.

They've really been taking out the trash lately.
                  It's been a long time coming, but I can't complain now that's happening :chuckle9:

Comment

• The second time he's given Russia classified information. Granted the President can declassify information. But by giving classified information Russian can trace how we're obtaining the information and who we're working with. Stopping a bombing may look good on the surface. But giving Russia leads as to how we gather info, where we're gathering the info, and who we're gathering the info from is dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      The second time he's given Russia classified information. Granted the President can declassify information. But by giving classified information Russian can trace how we're obtaining the information and who we're working with. Stopping a bombing may look good on the surface. But giving Russia leads as to how we gather info, where we're gathering the info, and who we're gathering the info from is dangerous.

Barring specific charges of impropriety, providing intelligence to thwart a terrorist attack, even if it involved on-the-feet thinking, by those at the top, with respect to handling sensitive information, has a positive look to it--rightly so, of course..

Comment

Working...
                      X