No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'm simply encouraging Jaded to research the full truth.
    He needs to visit Mother Jones, CNN, and the Democrat Underground for the "full" truth, right?
    Last edited by 1bad65; 01-03-2018, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of being backed into corners....

you're not taking me up on a ban bet are you?

Let's be straight here, you're full of it, and you know it and thus won't put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        That's how uninformed you are. You assume that Trump supporters are all white privileged elitists or white trash in-breds.

This is why you lost the election, your party makes these generalizations and ignored an entire segment of the working class population. You pledge loyalty to a party that has used minorities to further their cause. Meanwhile, your political leaders don't even live in the districts they represent. They live in posh suburbs, isolated from the dregs of society they claim to care so much about.

When is the last time you did anything for your community? Besides blame Trump, or conservatives or some other scapegoat?
        I don't know how many times I have to tell people I'm not democrat. Again proving Motorcity right. Their both ****ing trash. How the country voted for even one of them and didn't find another option is disgusting.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        So, I'm garbage because I believe in safety and security? I'm garbage because I don't want some madman running around threatening half the world? That Makes me garbage? Because "two wrongs don't make a right"? Excuse me, you puzzy ass, b itch mother ****er, but I only see one wrong. That is Kim and ass holes like you that support and condone that sh it
        Nobody condoning nothin, ******. Kim only wants attention like Trump. They want to be historically known and remembered for being diiiickheads.Neither give a **** about their people.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          So Bannon isnt on record saying it, just as i said was going to be the case.

It's this guys word wirh no proof.

It matters not who repeats it. It's still an allegation without proof.
          Right here!!! Here you are denying Bannon is on record saying it. Bannon gave an on the record interview with the author of the book.

Bannon said it and he isn't denying he said it.

That's why numerous articles about the new book have been posted on Breitbart, where Bannon is executive chairman

That's Trump Jr. is attacking Bannon

That's why Trump Sr is attacking Bannon

That's why SHS is attacking Bannon

But according to 1bad65

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          So Bannon isnt on record saying it
          Everybody is attacking Bannon for something he didn't say on the record? When he gave an on the record interview with this author and encouraged others in the White House to do so to.

Only you know the real truth!!

Class is dismissed
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-03-2018, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Don't have a stroke on me.

I just asked for sources.

You have the author's word.

Did the author specify this was on the record?

Yes or No, please.

I ask because he's already been caught making stuff up about Trump wanting to lose. So i want something more than the word of a guy caught making things up.

Now before you get worked up, the answer isn't a 'win', a 'loss', or any of that nonsense.

I'm asking you solely for fact gathering purposes, not superfan trash talking purposes. Sadly I have to explain that to you.

Comment

• Bannon's book hasn't been released yet...what are the odds something was taken out of context or paraphrased, I wonder?

Meanwhile, here's an interesting read:

For more than a year the Steele Dossier was the most valuable evidence to the Russian narrative; then, poof, in the blink-of-an-eye, not so much – it became a risk. Funny that. The transparency of motive is brutally obvious, too many FBI and DOJ people at risk now. The trail is too easy to follow.

It was only a matter of time before Fusion-GPS spoke up toward the same goal of track-covering. Yesterday Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch [Hi Glenn] posted an Op-Ed in the New York Times attempting further distance.

According to Glenn and Pete:

[…] “We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.” (more)

Additionally, Fusion GPS also claims they never spoke to the FBI: “We did not speak to the F.B.I. and haven’t since.”, which is bizarre given the previous reports of Glenn Simpson talking to FBI Counterintelligence Agent Peter Strzok. Isn’t Peter Strzok in the FBI?

Conspicuously absent from the Fusion Op-Ed is any mention of Glenn Simpson’s wife, Mary B Jacoby, and her involvement therein. Additionally their explanations are devoid of the prior meeting or contact with DOJ Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr, the guy who was demoted for meeting with them without telling anyone. Another curious missing detail is Simpson, Jacoby and Fritsch hiring Bruce Ohr’s wife Nellie Ohr to work on the “Trump project”.

Nope. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

Comment

• Trump slamming Bannon today, says his former pal has "lost his mind". Lol Donald tell us something we didn't know.

Comment

Not surprising that you get your "news" from a tweet by a racist buzzfeed staffer.
                  These "racist buzzfeed staffer" got her news directly from SHS

God damn idiot you are. You don't understand journalism at all.

Comment

Bannon's book hasn't been released yet...what are the odds something was taken out of context or paraphrased, I wonder?
                    So you think Bannon would authorize Breitbart to post excerpts from a book he was misquoted or taken out of context? The excerpts from the book are all over Breitbart. You really think he'd allow that on his site?

Jesus, you are dumber than I originally thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                      I don't know how many times I have to tell people I'm not democrat. Again proving Motorcity right. Their both ****ing trash. How the country voted for even one of them and didn't find another option is disgusting.

Nobody condoning nothin, ******. Kim only wants attention like Trump. They want to be historically known and remembered for being diiiickheads.Neither give a **** about their people.
                      Fair enough. But when does accountability start? I'm not a Republican or a Conservative. I'm Independent. Trump may not be anywhere near perfect, but he was/isn't establishment politics, which is what I find encouraging. He's independently wealthy and can't be bought off. How are the Clintons worth hundreds of millions as public servants? Or Bush, Cheney, Obama all worth millions on a civil servant salary after leaving office?

Look at how this country has been run to the ground by both Rep and Dem. Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., Obama...these professional politicians are all self-serving liars and thieves. When you start to realize that people like us are all just pawns in the game, you'll have a better appreciation for candidates who don't answer to the old guard Rep/Dem holdovers. The ones who have hidden agendas and have duped Americans into believing they have our best interest at heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X