OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Meanwhile, here's an interesting read:

For more than a year the Steele Dossier was the most valuable evidence to the Russian narrative; then, poof, in the blink-of-an-eye, not so much – it became a risk. Funny that. The transparency of motive is brutally obvious, too many FBI and DOJ people at risk now. The trail is too easy to follow.

It was only a matter of time before Fusion-GPS spoke up toward the same goal of track-covering. Yesterday Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch [Hi Glenn] posted an Op-Ed in the New York Times attempting further distance.

According to Glenn and Pete:

[…] “We don’t believe the Steele dossier was the trigger for the F.B.I.’s investigation into Russian meddling. As we told the Senate Judiciary Committee in August, our sources said the dossier was taken so seriously because it corroborated reports the bureau had received from other sources, including one inside the Trump camp.” (more)

Additionally, Fusion GPS also claims they never spoke to the FBI: “We did not speak to the F.B.I. and haven’t since.”, which is bizarre given the previous reports of Glenn Simpson talking to FBI Counterintelligence Agent Peter Strzok. Isn’t Peter Strzok in the FBI?

Conspicuously absent from the Fusion Op-Ed is any mention of Glenn Simpson’s wife, Mary B Jacoby, and her involvement therein. Additionally their explanations are devoid of the prior meeting or contact with DOJ Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr, the guy who was demoted for meeting with them without telling anyone. Another curious missing detail is Simpson, Jacoby and Fritsch hiring Bruce Ohr’s wife Nellie Ohr to work on the “Trump project”.

Nope. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.
    Those are facts.

But they don't count. Only anonymous sources and authors caught making things up count as proof.

That's the MC standard concerning the burden of proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Oh, the author of that book, is notorious for taking liberties with the truth and not having hard sources to back it up...something you should appreciate.

For the record, New York says in an editor’s note that Wolff’s work is based on hundreds of “conversations and interviews” that were conducted with Trump and “most members of his senior staff.” And to be clear, I don’t know for sure that Steve Bannon didn’t call the Trump Jr. Russia meeting “treasonous” or that Sam Nunberg didn’t really only get through 40 percent of the Bill of Rights before the president got bored. But I do know Michael Wolff is notorious for making provocative claims without backing them up—and that he was once described by one of his own editors as having no skill greater than creating the “appearance” of knowing things he does not in fact know. So you might want to take Wednesday’s reports with a mogul-size grain of salt.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-reliable.html
      'Fruit of the Poisoned Tree' is a concept foreign to grubers.

To them it's no more complex than this; if it's anti-Trump its automatically true, if it's pro-Trump it's automatically false.

Comment

• Chump is off his 'ing dial and a total criminal. The net is closing in on this unfit impostor. Won't be long imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He's bitter he was fired. He had a vision for this country and he won't get to implement it.
          But you guys have been telling us for over a year now that Trump shares beliefs and a vision for America with guys like Bannon.

Y'all cant even get out of your own way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Chump is off his 'ing dial and a total criminal. The net is closing in on this unfit impostor. Won't be long imo.
            Sure, and Wile E Coyote will catch that darn Road Runner any day now.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Sure, and Wile E Coyote will catch that darn Road Runner any day now.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    But you guys have been telling us for over a year now that Trump shares beliefs and a vision for America with guys like Bannon.

Y'all cant even get out of your own way.
                    Trump shares any vision he sees as the winning side. That's why a 71 year old man has changes positions so many times late in life. You're in your mid 30's if I recall right? Can you imagine being anti abortion and anti gun control like you are now and suddenly changing that position when you're in your late 60's early 70's? Well that's what Trump did. He was pro abortion and pro gun control up until very recently. Please don't include me with the "you guys" because i've said over and over that Trump is not an ideologue, he's an opportunist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Trump shares any vision he sees as the winning side. That's why a 71 year old man has changes positions so many times late in life.
                      Wrong.

I recently posted video of Trump about 30 years ago talking politics and saying the exact same things back then as he says now.

Do I have to post it again?

You're either speaking from ignorance or lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X