No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    As I think I've mentioned earlier, US taxes (and Australian btw) are way too high and long overdue for reduction/reform

I'd prefer to see a system where big tax cuts were granted across the board as then everyone would have the right to choose what they do with the extra hard earned in their pockets

As it stands, the lower earners are too reliant upon the top to hire more people, wages to increase, etc for their lot to improve

Unfortunately, it doesnt always work out that way
    We agree on cuts.

These are across the board tax cuts.

For example, the standard deduction is doubled.

I've got no clue how these 'experts' are saying it's going to increase taxes on the poor when their standard deduction is doubled.

My guess is these 'experts' are either biased and lying, or they are the same geniuses that underestimated Obamacare by half and said Reagan's tax cuts would reduce tax revenue.

Me, I'm middle class and a homeowner. I'll be getting a nice tax cut under the Trump plan.

Comment

• Comment

• Trump says his tax cuts will cost him a fortune. So trumptards, How can you be for this tax cut? It's costing the billionaires a fortune so that's less money to trickle down. Or is he a pos liar?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          It's costing the billionaires a fortune so that's less money to trickle down.
          There is no such term as "trickle down" in the field of Economics.

You won't find it in a college level textbook, for example.

It's a term made up by politicians to fool the ignorant ones.

As we can see, it fooled you......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            There is no such term as "trickle down" in the field of Economics.

You won't find it in a college level textbook, for example.

It's a term made up by politicians to fool the ignorant ones.

As we can see, it fooled you......
            You have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old. I'm surprised you got that Trumptard meant you.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              You have the reading comprehension of a 4 year old. I'm surprised you got that Trumptard meant you.
              I'm not the one using made up terms designed to snooker the stupid.

Assuming they pass Congress, I'll be happy with my tax cut.

Assuming you pay taxes, what do you plan to do with your tax cut?

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                Jay Sekulow, a member of Trump’s legal team said: “No one should draw the conclusion that this means anything about Gen. Flynn cooperating against the president,”.

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Kushner apparently had a secret meeting with the FBI about a month ago.

Kushner snitching?

Wasn't long after Flynn was cutting a deal.
                Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                I am, but at least I have the balls to answer a direct question. Something you refuse to do on this thread and others.
                Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You know they will brush off anything that comes up.
                Why that chick in the first sig pic body looks disproportional?
                Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                Can't wait to see who will be in cuffs on Monday. Enjoy your weekend colluders!
                Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Manafort seems to be the best bet.

Darrkhorse being somebody from the Podesta group.

100-1 odds Mueller places himself under arrest.

PLACE BETS NOW.
                Flynn charged with one count of making false statement

Special counsel Robert Mueller has charged former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn with "willfully and knowingly" making "false, fictitious and fraudulent statements" to the FBI regarding conversations with Russia's ambassador.

Flynn is the first Trump administration official and the fourth connected to the campaign to be charged as part of Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between the Russian government and members of Trump's team, as well as potential obstruction of justice and financial crimes.

Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy Rick Gates were indicted last month; they pleaded not guilty. And Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty for making a false statement to the FBI over contacts with officials connected to the Russian government.

The charge against Flynn is the first in Mueller's probe that have reached someone in the Trump White House and is the latest sign that the special counsel investigation is intensifying.
                https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-charged/index.html

Comment

• 1bad65

Still a nothingburger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    1bad65

Still a nothingburger?
                    Yup.

Remember, Flynn worked for both Obama and Trump.....

Comment

• Only one count? Yup, he flipped.

Comment

Working...
                      X