X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Relax, he's still slaying you.
    Um, no.

When you aren't even reading the other guys posts and sourcing, engaging in glaring double standards, and playing the race card, you're not "slaying" anyone.

Guess you're added to the list of those in desperate need of a Debate class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      So the dad off modern family can say he is black on forms/applications?

I never realized the dad was black in modern family
      We didn't realize it but one of his female ancestors was Black. So, I believe he would have to choose other like some of my cousins.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        xoo is obviosuly racist, has admitted he's racist, and has been banned for racism several times. i don't care if he says hi, he shouldn't be allowed to post anything on a board that claims they don't allow for racist rhetoric.

unfortunately racewars generate most of the traffic in the lounge these days, and traffic keeps the lights on.
        And a proud racist at that.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I get that..

I'm just saying why he wasn't banned for the other super racist posts, when the one that got him banned was pretty tame
        It appears that he and others getting away with many things in the past is only now being addressed. Everything has a boiling point and maybe that of this site is a few or more degrees higher than other sites...but ultimately things have now boiled over and it appears that a much needed effort is being made to clean things up. That's a good thing...I was enjoying this site less and less for some time now. Things left uncontrolled have a way of growing exponentially otherwise. People become desensitized and it all becomes normal and then the easily influenced start to follow trends and you then have a toxic environment. For some that's all good fun...but for what I'd like to think is the overwhelming majority on here...it's sick.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Hahahaha! I was wondering the same thing when he went there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Pathetic to see journalists playing Gotcha!

Let me guess, he didnt say anything snarky when draft dodger Clinton went to Vietnam.

Comment

What’s up Jazz ???

Yeah.....I see the “What about the Dems” defense is alive and kick’n.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  What’s up Jazz ???

Yeah.....I see the “What about the Dems” defense is alive and kick’n.....
                  Yep, deflect, blame...etc Repubs are bailing big time! Even they don't want anything to do with him...lol. His ratings falling into fail. Looks like people are finally waking up to the snake oil salesman.
                  Last edited by jazluvr; 11-10-2017, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Yep, deflect, blame...etc Repubs are bailing big time! Even they don't want anything to do with him...lol. His ratings falling into fail. Looks like people are finally waking up to the snake oil salesman.
                    No deflection whatsoever.

I simply asked if the press was being consistent in playing Gotcha! with all guys who dodged the draft, or being superfans and just playing it with the guys with that (R) after their name.

I got my answer.

Comment

• When we get tax cuts passing Congress, be sure to come back and tell us again how the Reps are abandoning *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X