• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Some peeps I know ....
    Did they get into Ivy League schools?
    How were their grades in high school?
    Were their friends in high school getting arrested?

You're concentrating your efforts on playing Gotcha! and thus missing the point here.

Read Tomjas posts with me. That might help.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      So where do lean? Conservative or Liberals?
      I refer to my earlier point that it’s sad that the two-party system only allows voters to choose between a Conservative party and an effectively-Libertarian-with-a-few-SJW-ideas one. All of the left-leaning* voters have to vote for a party which sits to their right, and the foaming-at-the-mouth nationalists have to vote for comparatively moderate Republicans.

Put it this way, the scope of traditional US politics is far too narrow for me.

*actually, the American idea of ‘the left’ is wildly incorrect. Most Democrats would be considered lily-livered centrists who lean to the right elsewhere in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
        I refer to my earlier point that it’s sad that the two-party system only allows voters to choose between a Conservative party and an effectively-Libertarian-with-a-few-SJW-ideas one. All of the left-leaning* voters have to vote for a party which sits to their right, and the foaming-at-the-mouth nationalists have to vote for comparatively moderate Republicans.

Put it this way, the scope of traditional US politics is far too narrow for me.

*actually, the American idea of ‘the left’ is wildly incorrect. Most Democrats would be considered lily-livered centrists who lean to the right elsewhere in the world.
        Did you vote in the last election?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          How many in the Clinton campaign retweeted tweets by Russian trolls?

Over 100,000 different tweets, and Flynn retweeted 10..

What was the context of those tweets? What did they say?
          Lmfao at Addix talking about Russian money going to Flynn when the Clintons took in tens of millions of dollars from Russia through their foundation, and they paid Bill $500k for a speech in Moscow.

But they couldn't possibly be colluding. It had to be Trump doing the colluding.

Gruber logic.

Comment

• Obama gets caught on a hot mic telling the Russians 'tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after my re-election'.

Hillary and Bill take in tens of millions of Russian dollars, and Bill makes half a mil for a Moscow speech.

Hillary, Obama, and the DNC have paid at least $10 million for a dossier that relies on Russian sources.

But Trump's the one colluding doe.

Comment

• This witchhunt is a waste of time and tax dollars

Comment

• Obama and Clinton sold uranium to Russia

Russia sold it to Iran so they could build nuclear weapons...Iran paid for it with the money Obama gave them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Obama and Clinton sold uranium to Russia

Russia sold it to Iran so they could build nuclear weapons...Iran paid for it with the money Obama gave them.
                  ^^^And herein lies the lunacy behind this whole witches' cauldron of BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Damn, what did Addix do now?
                    Just noticed this...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...47&postcount=7

in this thread...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post18178547

might have something to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      So basically, Trump is in the clear.
                      no. he is far from being in the clear.