X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    ***** and Clinton sold uranium to ******

****** sold it to Iran so they could build nuclear weapons...Iran paid for it with the money ***** gave them.
    ^^^And herein lies the lunacy behind this whole witches' cauldron of BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Damn, what did Addix do now?
      Just noticed this...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...47&postcount=7

in this thread...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post18178547

might have something to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        So basically, ***** is in the clear.
        no. he is far from being in the clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          ***** gets caught on a hot mic telling the ******ns 'tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after my re-election'.

Hillary and Bill take in tens of millions of ******n dollars, and Bill makes half a mil for a Moscow speech.

Hillary, *****, and the DNC have paid at least $10 million for a dossier that relies on ******n sources.

But *****'s the one colluding doe.
          The same dossier that said ***** hired ******n hookers to piss on a bed that ***** slept, while ***** was masturbating. Yeah, real reliable.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Did you vote in the last election?
            I’m assuming you mean the American presidential election, in which case no. Not being an American tends to preclude one from doing so. I would probably have abstained had I had a vote. Both candidates were/are utterly beneath contempt.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Just noticed this...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...47&postcount=7

in this thread...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post18178547

might have something to do with it.
              Damn! 1bad65 at it again. The thing is 1bad65 only lashes it out when what Addix says is the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                I’m assuming you mean the American presidential election, in which case no. Not being an American tends to preclude one from doing so. I would probably have abstained had I had a vote. Both candidates were/are utterly beneath contempt.
                , I have to laugh when people somehow thinks that helps.

Not American? Where are you from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  You weren’t defending nafta?

Get the **** out of here
                  In one of my early responses I posted that NAFTA had positive and negative effects and that if you felt it was bad, I was fine with that, but to say it cost America manufacturing jobs was incorrect.

You keep avoiding the question about do you feel there should be union protection for public sector workers. I've answered every question you asked. Please just answer that question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                    The same dossier that said ***** hired ******n hookers to piss on a bed that ***** slept, while ***** was masturbating. Yeah, real reliable.
                    Yup.

I still cant get over the fact the ********s spent $10 million and only got that nonsense in return.

Remember, those are the types of people running the country.

If they are that flippant and stupid with their own money, no wonder the country is broke.

Comment

• Is there a connection between drug use and GPA?

I grew up in Montclair, NJ. At the time, my HS was one of the top 20-25 public HS in the state. We have a private school in town that is roughly $32k per year to attend.

In my HS, in the suburbs in NJ, the kids that I know got high and did coke went to some of the top universities in the country. The kids from MKA, the private school, went to Ivy league schools and the most prestigious schools in the country.

These kids had resources to help them achieve high grades despite their drug use. they also had the resources and time to take the SAT and GRE prep courses that boosted their scores. They could also afford to take the test 6 times until they got a high enough score. they also have relationships with alumni who have influence.

while guys like Barron and 1bad65 need to push the affirmative action thing because it gives them an excuse why people they believe are inferior to them because they are not white outperform them, the reality is if you have parents that show they can pay for school and you went to a school with a good reputation with an advanced curriculum and activities, you are more likely to get accepted to college.

Comment

Working...
                      X