X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Grasping on straws on this one..

Why didn't he retweet all the different accounts?

What did he retweet, maybe it was stuff he believed in, not knowing the actual user.

If ****** has 65 pages of usernames,, that's like 25-75 usernames a page, x's 65 = 1,625 - 4,875 user names with dozens of tweets each, and 10 times out of probably 25,000 tweets he retweeted..

Go look at all the ******n trolls that target black lives matter followers and see how many retweets they got?

****** was telling people they wanted to hear, and people were fooled
    So days before the election, Michael Flynn randomly found ******n twitter troll accounts and just happened to re-tweet a bunch of them? Use your brain dude....

You do remember Flynn has taken money from ****** right?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      So days before the election, Michael Flynn randomly found ******n twitter troll accounts and just happened to re-tweet a bunch of them? Use your brain dude....

Damn, what did Addix do now?

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post

How many in the Clinton campaign retweeted tweets by ******n trolls?

Over 100,000 different tweets, and Flynn retweeted 10..

What was the context of those tweets? What did they say?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Some peeps I know ....
          Did they get into Ivy League schools?
          How were their grades in high school?
          Were their friends in high school getting arrested?

You're concentrating your efforts on playing Gotcha! and thus missing the point here.

Read Tomjas posts with me. That might help.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            So where do lean? Conservative or Liberals?
            I refer to my earlier point that it’s sad that the two-party system only allows voters to choose between a Conservative party and an effectively-Libertarian-with-a-few-SJW-ideas one. All of the left-leaning* voters have to vote for a party which sits to their right, and the foaming-at-the-mouth nationalists have to vote for comparatively moderate **********s.

Put it this way, the scope of traditional US politics is far too narrow for me.

*actually, the American idea of ‘the left’ is wildly incorrect. Most ********s would be considered lily-livered centrists who lean to the right elsewhere in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
              I refer to my earlier point that it’s sad that the two-party system only allows voters to choose between a Conservative party and an effectively-Libertarian-with-a-few-SJW-ideas one. All of the left-leaning* voters have to vote for a party which sits to their right, and the foaming-at-the-mouth nationalists have to vote for comparatively moderate **********s.

Put it this way, the scope of traditional US politics is far too narrow for me.

*actually, the American idea of ‘the left’ is wildly incorrect. Most ********s would be considered lily-livered centrists who lean to the right elsewhere in the world.
              Did you vote in the last election?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                How many in the Clinton campaign retweeted tweets by ******n trolls?

Over 100,000 different tweets, and Flynn retweeted 10..

What was the context of those tweets? What did they say?
                Lmfao at Addix talking about ******n money going to Flynn when the Clintons took in tens of millions of dollars from ****** through their foundation, and they paid Bill $500k for a speech in Moscow.

But they couldn't possibly be colluding. It had to be ***** doing the colluding.

Gruber logic.

Comment

• ***** gets caught on a hot mic telling the ******ns 'tell Vladimir I will have more flexibility after my re-election'.

Hillary and Bill take in tens of millions of ******n dollars, and Bill makes half a mil for a Moscow speech.

Hillary, *****, and the DNC have paid at least $10 million for a dossier that relies on ******n sources.

But *****'s the one colluding doe.

Comment

• This witchhunt is a waste of time and tax dollars

Comment

• ***** and Clinton sold uranium to ******

****** sold it to Iran so they could build nuclear weapons...Iran paid for it with the money ***** gave them.

Comment

Working...
                      X