No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
    The economy has been adding jobs far better than projections since he took office.
    No worries, once Trump gets around to actually doing the things he set out to do, the end of Obama era boom we are still experiencing will come to a nice, fast halt.

That is the American way

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Its not just Mexicans dude, thats what gets me about you righties, you see what you want to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Its not just Mexicans dude, thats what gets me about you righties, you see what you want to see.
        WTF are you talking about?

Comment

You're totally right. Breaking up families is wrong. Deport the Dreamers and their families.
          And if it's just the Dreamer that has no family?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            No worries, once Trump gets around to actually doing the things he set out to do, the end of Obama era boom we are still experiencing will come to a nice, fast halt.

That is the American way
            There was no "Obama boom".

Unless you're counting food stamps, which hit record levels under Obama. Meanwhile wages (outside of the 1%) for workers fell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              And if it's just the Dreamer that has no family?
              Then they don't have family in America either. Give them Spanish lessons and then deport them.

Comment

• Obama's entire presidency was spent on cleaning up the **** left behind by that idiot Dubya

That ****ing clown not only presided over the near destruction of the world economy but got the US involved in unnecessary wars that cost thousands of lives and trillions of dollars

The US is only just starting to recover from that and it has literally nothing to do with Trump

Comment

• It makes the Don head hurting knowing how dumb some of the posters on this site is.

Fact 1: Executive Branch can't make immigration laws, DACA is an illegal order and only was signed because our former President had the tendency to act like a dictator when he couldn't get his way.

Fact 2: If Trump was really being mean to the "Dreamers" he would have ended the program today. No 6 month stay. But he's given the proper branch the chance to fix the mistake Obama made by basically breaking the law.

Fact 3: DACA just like DAPA would have met its end. It was going to be taken to court and eventually struck down by the Supreme Court anyway.

Fact 4: If you don't agree with way Trump did this, you're either a low info CNN fanboy ( or even worst, an MSNBC watcher) or perhaps a bit cruel.

Fact 5: If Congress can't pass anything, then so be it. But the fault lays with the Branch of government responsible for Immigration Reform. Most likely to get the votes to pass Amnesty Democrats are going to stop playing stupid and pass some of Trump's agenda (Raise Act, The Wall, etc) in which case both sides get something and everyone is a bit happier.

Fact 6: This last one is for the idiots who truly think you can sue the President for striking down an illegal EO: You Need to Read a Book.

Comment

WTF are you talking about?
                    Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    Then they don't have family in America either. Give them Spanish lessons and then deport them.
                    This is what I am talking about, not all these "dreamers" are Mexican or Hispanic but the focus on the Right seems to be Mexico or Mexicans which seems like bigotry. Sure I understand a majority are but not all thats for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      This is what I am talking about, not all these "dreamers" are Mexican or Hispanic but the focus on the Right seems to be Mexico or Mexicans which seems like bigotry. Sure I understand a majority are but not all thats for sure.
                      No s.hit they aren't all from Mexico. Send them back to wherever the hell they came from.

Comment

Working...
                      X