No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    I barely watch the ollympcs last year. I found out the white French guy came in 3rd in the 200m which was a surprise to me.

That's fine.

I don't know who those people are.
    Well played.......

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...effects-215459

Trump’s TPP trade pullout roils rural America
        For farmers, the 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership was a chance to erase tariffs that restricted them from selling more of their goods to massive importers like Japan. Now, after Trump’s pullout, POLITICO’s analysis shows that the other TPP countries are pursuing 27 separate negotiations to undercut the United States. In places like Wright County, Iowa, which backed Trump by a 2-1 margin, the president’s decision is sparking concern and reassessment.

Comment

• via GIPHY

Comment

• Trump's fire and fury is just a load of gas from his ass.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I do not believe this, still if MY president says so.... Git er Done

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...effects-215459

For farmers, the 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership was a chance to erase tariffs that restricted them from selling more of their goods to massive importers like Japan. Now, after Trump’s pullout, POLITICO’s analysis shows that the other TPP countries are pursuing 27 separate negotiations to undercut the United States. In places like Wright County, Iowa, which backed Trump by a 2-1 margin, the president’s decision is sparking concern and reassessment.
                    Voting against their self-interest.

"Oink oink pig pig, do away with the pork!"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...effects-215459

And yet:

SEGUIN, Texas - In May, President Donald Trump announced that trade with China was re-opening to include sending U.S. beef to China by the end of this year.

That has many cattlemen in our area rejoicing.

"It'd be advantageous to everyone in the cattle industry," said Benno Luensmann of the Seguin Cattle Company.

Many Texas cattlemen are anxiously awaiting the approval of the first shipment of U.S. beef to a country that's been off-limits since 2003.

Although both parties have signed the agreement, Luensmann says word on the "ranch" is that an actual shipment isn't expected until later this year.

''It's going to start slow. If we clean up our act and send them good beef, instead of just sold old junker stuff, why, it will improve over the years," said Luensmann.

Luensmann says Texas cattlemen sell generously to Mexico and Japan, but are eager to broaden their scope.

"The more we can spread it out around the rest of the world, the better off we are," said Luensmann.

He says a trade deal with China will not only benefit the national economy, but your local community, too, by ensuring a larger world market for Texas beef.

In return, China will be able to export cooked chicken to the U.S.

Source:
                      http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/new...-to-china.html

Comment

Working...
                      X