Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      What's this you speak of?
      Media blackout on this. Wikileaks leaked it a few days ago. This is what you call a bombshell.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        What's this you speak of?
        The Russia-Trump narrative was cooked up by the former DNI, CIA and NSA directors. Deep state media who have all their faith in the big state government ate up everything they leaked to them last year. So going into his Presidency, the media and Washington class all had been predisposed to thinking Russia had essentially installed Trump into the White House. Maybe that would explain there unhinged derangement without a semblance of proof over the past year.. they were trusting that what the intel community told them was hard line proof. It makes you wonder if even the Obama administration had been fooled or perhaps they understood Trump-Russia was without credible proof but needed to stick with it for they had used this as a way to warrant wiretapping with a FISA warrant.

Seymour Hersh is a respected journalist, right? It seems pretty hard to pass him off as a partisan liar, making his whole recorded statement up.

Comment

• Putin bots running anti Hillary fake news right up to election day. Meanwhile Trump cries and golfs. 17 more days of golf to come. Has had 45 vacation days thus far in his presidency. Obama had 29 days in first year. Conman Chump. Liar n Tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Putin bots running anti Hillary fake news right up to election day. Meanwhile Trump cries and golfs. 17 more days of golf to come. Has had 45 vacation days thus far in his presidency. Obama had 29 days in first year. Conman Chump. Liar n Tweet.
            Is a Russian bot anyone who doesn't agree with you and your pathetic Criminal-Democrat party?

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Is a Russian bot anyone who doesn't agree with you and your pathetic Criminal-Democrat party?

Who is under investigation for collusion, criminal activity and obstruction of justice again?

Conman Liar n Tweet Chump.

Comment

• Promoted his own golf courses for 45 days in 7 months. Several other weeks he's been PR'ing his hotels and miking access. What has he actually done in 7 months? Dow index and unemployment is just a land grab from Obama's 8 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  I always laugh at people who act like I'm expecting a works cited page when I say that I am skeptical of things you post. And then expect us to believe everything part and parcel that you say, when as you say it's just an internet discussion. Can't have it both ways.

I am a high earning, six figure man who was vital to the development of Amazon, and yet you doubt what I am saying?

You do realize that the people who are arriving here from India and Asia are here because they are most likely from the top of their society and thus have access to english classes and opportunities/favoritism to recieve their visa and green card vs the "illegal" immigrants who do not speak English when they arrive here right?

I've been to the moon and back and yet you require a dissertation for me to prove it?
                  Spot on! Well said, bredda.

Comment

• Trump's an idiot, yea okay..

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X