No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    So is Fox News.......... All of the MSM is. That was not a racial statement though.
    u stooped.... smh

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      u stooped.... smh
      Did you just try to call me stupid, but misspelled the word?

"u stooped" for ignoring an attempt at excluding people from certain races entry into the USA, a bastion of diversity while defending this policy of favoring whites nations at the expense of non-white nations by pulling the race card. The ultimate hypocrisy.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 08-03-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

What High tech are you working on????
        I work in semiconductors.

Tons of Asians and Indians work in the industry, and they all speak English.

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
        I'm really gonna put you as an empircal evidence, cause you know you posted it in the Boxingscene Lounge, with no name or evidence. Roger, gotcha!
        Ok.....

You do realize this is an informal Internet discussion and not a dissertation don't you??

Will you be addressing my point about legal Indian and Asian workers all speaking English but illegals here for decades don't bother learning the language?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I work in semiconductors.

Tons of Asians and Indians work in the industry, and they all speak English.

Ok.....

You do realize this is an informal Internet discussion and not a dissertation don't you??

Will you be addressing my point about legal Indian and Asian workers all speaking English but illegals here for decades don't bother learning the language?
          I always laugh at people who act like I'm expecting a works cited page when I say that I am skeptical of things you post. And then expect us to believe everything part and parcel that you say, when as you say it's just an internet discussion. Can't have it both ways.

I am a high earning, six figure man who was vital to the development of Amazon, and yet you doubt what I am saying?

You do realize that the people who are arriving here from India and Asia are here because they are most likely from the top of their society and thus have access to english classes and opportunities/favoritism to recieve their visa and green card vs the "illegal" immigrants who do not speak English when they arrive here right?

I've been to the moon and back and yet you require a dissertation for me to prove it?

Comment

• Both of yall are just so "stooped", smh....

Comment

And then expect us to believe everything part and parcel that you say, when as you say it's just an internet discussion. Can't have it both ways.
              You don't have to believe me. If you get out in the real world, you know it's factual. I've yet to run into an Indian or Asian that doesn't speak English, even outside of work. I run into Mexicans all the time who don't speak English.

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              You do realize that the people who are arriving here from India and Asia are here because they are most likely from the top of their society and thus have access to english classes and opportunities/favoritism to recieve their visa and green card vs the "illegal" immigrants who do not speak English when they arrive here right?
              Your point being?

That only proves what I said is true, Asians and Indians who come here already speak English. You just explained why that is true.

We need more of those people coming in, and less of the people who live here illegally for 20+ years and don't bother learning English.

Do you disagree with that statement? If so, why?

Comment

Did you just try to call me stupid, but misspelled the word?

"u stooped" for ignoring an attempt at excluding people from certain races entry into the USA, a bastion of diversity while defending this policy of favoring whites nations at the expense of non-white nations by pulling the race card. The ultimate hypocrisy.
                Yes u stooped

Just like how demorat politicians say "black people cannot afford to buy a drivers license". U stooped arse does not think its racist

You eat any sheet ur corrupt party feeds u

Comment

Yes u stooped

Just like how demorat politicians say "black people cannot afford to buy a drivers license". U stooped arse does not think its racist

You eat any sheet ur corrupt party feeds u
                  If you're trying to make a point about voter ID or anything, the qualms with that are not based off the fact that "black people cannot afford drivers liscences'

U so stooped.

Your avatar in itself shows that you are not dedicated to disccusion or truth, but are rooting HEAVILY for one side while accusing me of being so biased , I haven't voted since 2010.

Comment

If you're trying to make a point about voter ID or anything, the qualms with that are not based off the fact that "black people cannot afford drivers liscences'

U so stooped.

Your avatar in itself shows that you are not dedicated to disccusion or truth, but are rooting HEAVILY for one side while accusing me of being so biased , I haven't voted since 2010.
                    Clinton: "lets put them(black people) to heel!"

PenisFoker Rudyo: "Yup thats not racist too"

Stooped

Comment

Clinton: "lets put them(black people) to heel!"

PenisFoker Rudyo: "Yup thats not racist too"

Stooped
                      I am no fan of the mandatory minimum sentences, I was 5 years old when that passed. You will of course though give no reference to that being about Clinton's ******ed ass "super-predators" point. You just keep trying to muddy the issue by bringing up random stuff like that. (Kinda laughed at PenisFoker Rudyo though )

Comment

Working...
                      X