OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Claims proven false..

They still have centrifuges, a whole lot... yes they scaled down but not completely given everything up..

They are still centrifuges and they are still developing and researching nuclear capabilities

https://www.armscontrol.org/ACT/2015...uges-IAEA-Says
    This article is from December 2015. It is July 2017. They surely have done more since then. Trump and his team verified this just a couple days ago.

I think its safe to say if Iran was non compliant in any way, shape or form, then Trump wouldn't have certified the deal.

The man trashed the Iran deal just because his supporters hated Obama. It sounded great on the stump because he knew none of his supporters would read the facts and make a decision for themselves.

Seriously Ali, can you help me understand what has Trump to earn your trust to this degree?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Were they?

After all, Kerry and Obama told us Syria had destroyed all their chemical weapons, and that wasn't true.

How can you believe the same people who were dead wrong on Syria complying????
      You just have to understand a little bit of how to build a NUCLEAR arsenal. If you don't you might as well believe that Star Trek and other sci-fi is happening right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        You just have to understand a little bit of how to build a NUCLEAR arsenal. If you don't you might as well believe that Star Trek and other sci-fi is happening right now.
        That doesn't address my point.

If Kerry and Obama were dead wrong on Syria complying, why do you think we can trust that Iran is complying with the deal they made with Kerry and Obama?
        Last edited by 1bad65; 07-19-2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

So once again,,,, Is Iran nuclear or not?

If answer is yes, then the deal was a disaster..

I'm not going to fall for the liberal media's attempt to spin obamas deal as something great.

Iran is now nuclear,, No good for the world
          Where do you see that Iran is nuclear?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            That doesn't address my point.

If Kerry and Obama were dead wrong on Syria complying, why do you think we can trust that Iran is complying with the deal they made with Kerry and Obama?
            That's why I said You just have to understand Nuclear weapons...it's very different from Chemical weapon....You need to compare apples to apples.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Where do you see that Iran is nuclear?
              Read the link I posted...

Or the link you posted, unless it's liberal media BS

IRAN still has a few thousand centrifuges and still researches nuclear development

All obamas deal did was scale it down... "instead of 1000 pounds of crack, you can only make 400 pounds of crack". But crack doesn't kill millions at once like nuclear

Comment

Read the link I posted...

Or the link you posted, unless it's liberal media BS

IRAN still has a few thousand centrifuges and still researches nuclear development

All obamas deal did was scale it down... "instead of 1000 pounds of crack, you can only make 400 pounds of crack". But crack doesn't kill millions at once like nuclear
                Are you referring to that 2015 link? If so post an updated one since Trump Administration has done their checks. The Trump Administraton has said it is satisfied that Iran is meeting the requirements.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Are you referring to that 2015 link? If so post an updated one since Trump Administration has done their checks. The Trump Administraton has said it is satisfied that Iran is meeting the requirements.
                  Lmao...

Is why I can't talk to you,,,,

Explain the requirements?....

How do they make sure Iran ain't nuclear?

Like I asked you earlier

Back up your ****ing claims, and explain what are the requirements and how do they prevent Iran from going nuclear..

But you can't, because you aren't that smart and only go off of talking points you see in the media

Hence why I have now asked you twice to explain requirements and how they prevent Iran from going nuclear, and all you can say is "deal is working"

You don't even understand the deal, just like how you don't understand debt and fiscal policy..

If you do understand deal, then explain requirements and how that prevents Iran from going nuclear

Comment

• Meanwhile in another alternative timeline.........

Comment

Lmao...

Is why I can't talk to you,,,,

Explain the requirements?....

How do they make sure Iran ain't nuclear?

Like I asked you earlier

Back up your ****ing claims, and explain what are the requirements and how do they prevent Iran from going nuclear..

But you can't, because you aren't that smart and only go off of talking points you see in the media

Hence why I have now asked you twice to explain requirements and how they prevent Iran from going nuclear, and all you can say is "deal is working"

You don't even understand the deal, just like how you don't understand debt and fiscal policy..

If you do understand deal, then explain requirements and how that prevents Iran from going nuclear
                      You are type who like to talk with strong conviction but can't provide links to back it up. Is that what you consider to be smart?

Under the nuclear deal, Iran, which denied it was developing nuclear weapons, agreed to sharply limit the number and capability of centrifuges used to enrich uranium, give up nearly all of its previously enriched stock, and submit to intrusive verification measures in exchange for an end to U.S. and international sanctions related to the program.
                      Sharply limit the number and capability of centrifuges used to enrich uranium - if you can't enrich uranium you won't be able to develop nuclear weapons

Give up nearly all of its previously enriched stock - another hamper to developing nuclear weapons

Submit to intrusive verification measures - That's self explanatory

I guess you will say they are anot abiding by the rules and they have hidden piles of enriched uranium but before you even say that get ready to back it up.

You brought up debt and fiscal policy. Explain what I don't understand about it since you know the goods.

And please don't bother to not respond this time like you always. Saying "that's why I don't **** with you" crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X