No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah blah blah.

If you can ever move past the childish insults, let me know.

Until then, enjoy waking up every day knowing Trump sits in the Oval Office.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Blah blah blah.

If you can ever move past the childish insults, let me know.

Until then, enjoy waking up every day knowing Trump sits in the Oval Office.

Got it....

Your version of sticks and stones but with a feminine twist....

Comment

How the hell would I know.

You'll have to ask Obama, or someone who speaks for him.

That's actually quite normal in the private sector. I see it a lot in my industry. Companies merge, get bought, split off, new start-ups, etc.

When you get new management/ownership, existing workers and management are met with quite often. It's a form of screening. That's one reason you often see new hiring/layoffs under new leadership.

Government doesn't do things the same way. They just grow and grow.

It's a reason I voted for the man. I want things done differently. I said as much here for years.

Whose the fanboy here???

You have ZERO evidence, but you're getting smug?

Ok, fine. I serve crow well.
        How the hell would know?

Dude you try and come off as this well informed political person but you don't about the amount of conversations Obama had compared to how many Trump had when its been on the news. GTFOH

I guess if it doesn't suit what you want to believe or hear I guess you choose to not to take notice. Way to be informed.

Dude if you don't think its strange that Obama had only spoken to Comey 3 times with one of those times being a farewell goodbye and Trump in just two short months went out of his way to speak to Comey over 9 times, then you are just a total fanboy.

I bet if the shoe was on the other foot it would bother you.

As far as you say this goes on in the private sector, well this isn't the private sector and shouldn't be run like the private sector. Government is suppose to be about the people and for the people. And when you have a President trying to fish and get things out of Comey and when he doesn't get what he wants he fires him, then that is a huge problem.

That's Third World dictator type of ruling that Trump is doing. But who gives a fuk huh because Trump is your guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          How the hell would know?
          Correct.

I have no idea how I could answer a question about why Obama did or did not meet with Comey. You'll obviously have to ask him, or a spokesperson. Not sure what's so hard for you to grasp.

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Dude if you don't think its strange that Obama had only spoken to Comey 3 times with one of those times being a farewell goodbye and Trump in just two short months went out of his way to speak to Comey over 9 times, then you are just a total fanboy.
          I explained this to you.

Keep up please.

Obama is a lifer politician. Trump is a private sector businessman. Common sense dictates they are going to do certain things VERY differently. This is obviously one of those cases.

I bet if the shoe was on the other foot it would bother you.
          Bet all you want. You'll lose when you try and read other folks' minds and speak for them.

I honestly don't care how many times either guy met with Comey.

As far as you say this goes on in the private sector, well this isn't the private sector and shouldn't be run like the private sector. Government is suppose to be about the people and for the people.
          We disagree then.

I want it ran like a business in terms of it being efficient and cost-effective for those like myself paying for it.

Private businesses make money. Government only takes money.

And when you have a President trying to fish and get things out of Comey and when he doesn't get what he wants he fires him, then that is a huge problem.

That's Third World dictator type of ruling that Trump is doing. But who gives a fuk huh because Trump is your guy.
          Nope.

I explained my reasoning.

You can either accept it or make superfan statements about my beliefs that are false.

I really don't care.

Either way, you still have ZERO evidence of collusion.

I notice that's the one part you didn't touch.....

Comment

• Break'n News....

Washington Post report'n Special Counsel (Robert Mueller) investigate'n President Pinnochio "peeleft: for obstruct'n justice.

Is what it is.

One can only hope........

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Break'n News....

Washington Post report'n Special Counsel (Robert Mueller) investigate'n President Pinnochio "peeleft: for obstruct'n justice.

Is what it is.

He's basically fkd and I am BIGLY LOVING IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                He's basically fkd and I am BIGLY LOVING IT.

You'll get him this time, Sheriff!!

Comment

You'll get him this time, Sheriff!!

Must be Southern humor ???

Still cringe'n for you and your cousin.....

Comment

• Comment

• Where did Trump say he met the guy or went into his room?

Comment

Working...
                      X