Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like they are setting Cuck jr. up to take the fall. My bet is still on Pence. Maybe they offer both up.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Looks like they are setting Cuck jr. up to take the fall. My bet is still on Pence. Maybe they offer both up.
      Want to make a real bet?

I'm up for ban bets on this, and have accepted one already. You game, or just flapping?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Want to make a real bet?

I'm up for ban bets on this, and have accepted one already. You game, or just flapping?
        why would I make a ban bet on that? You did notice Pence went out and got as high priced a lawyer as one can find.

Republicans started to question how he could afford this so his camp had to issue a statement (in the Wall St Journal) that they were not using campaign funds to pay for the lawyers fees after that fundraising dinner he had.

Now you may not like what I posted, but Pence is clearly feeling the heat which he got a lawyer whose hourly wages are well outside of Pence's ability to pay.

Comment

why would I make a ban bet on that?
          I'll take that as a No.

I figured it was just flapping.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          ... Pence is clearly feeling the heat which he got a lawyer whose hourly wages are well outside of Pence's ability to pay.
          Tell us more about VP Pence's finances.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            I sometimes wonder, what would it take for Trumpettes to actually distance themselves from Trump?

He has pretty much said that he can get away with anything. I haven't seen any indication that Trumpettes would hold him to account for anything.

I am pretty sure he could rape and murder and be given a free pass by his fans. I'm even thinking he could get away with acts of pedophilia.

Is there anything at all which would make them shun him?
            He appeals to college dropouts and people with low IQs like 1bad65 and Sugar Adam Ali

Comment

I'll take that as a No.

I figured it was just flapping.

Tell us more about VP Pence's finances.....
              Yawn. Whether or not I make a bet doesn't change my opinion. Pence hiring very powerful, experienced and expensive Washington lawyers that have experience dealing with political scandals like this shows he thinks the same thing I do-Trump might try to make him the fall guy.

It was Republicans that were questioning his his ability to pay, not me. The fact he and his team felt it necessary to respond in the WSJ that he will not use campaign funds is telling.

Comment

. The fact he and his team felt it necessary to respond in the WSJ that he will not use campaign funds is telling.
                Telling of what?

He's paying for his own lawyer. Whats so telling about that?

Comment

• I still cant believe you grubers still get yourselves all worked up every time the press/DNC comes up with the latest daily conspiracy that'll be the end of Trump.

It really is like watching a bunch of Wile E Coyotes vainly trying to catch the Trump roadrunner.

Will you people ever learn??

Comment

Telling of what?

No, he didn't pay for his own lawyer, thats the point. He retained him and then had a huge fundraising dinner. Then people within the party questioned his ability to pay and pressured him to make sure he didn't use any campaign financing from fundraisers to pay for it.

Comment

Telling of what?

Damn dude you still are all over this thread? Fuk dude get a fuking life.

Im a libertarian who thinks, acts and believes in everything Republican. lol lol lol

You a good debater, not with me though, but dont you get tired of this ****?

Oh wait you have me on ignore so you wont see this. lol lol lol lol

Comment

Working...
                      X