No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No matter what you post the fact is the law is popular despite the shortcomings you have pointed out.
    According to a poll.

The election says otherwise.

But keep believing polls. That's on you if you want to keep following polls that have been proved inaccurate.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Republicans that voted for Cuck for President are going to town hall meetings held by elected officials and demanding they do not repeal Obamacare.
    Yes, the leeches who don't have jobs and get others to pay for their healthcare are upset.

But those of us who work, and thus fund the leeches want it gone.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Now when they come up with a plan that the CBO scoring says will fix the issues with Obamacare, then i am sure we might see it get repealed.
    We've been over the CBO having zero credability on this issue after they underestimated the cost of Obamacare by HALF.

Try and keep up Dunn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      As everyone already KNEW, squat,nothing nada...
      I cited two.

Please keep up.

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      yet most of you still think he accomplished so many things.
      No one said that.
      The fact is its early yet. He has years to go. Rome wasn't built in a day.

The guy is a failed snake oil salesman in this modern age.
      You got it backwards.

His candidacy was called a joke. It wasn't.
      He was supposed to get crushed in the primaries. He won those.
      He was supposed to get creamed in the general election. He won that too.

But keep underestimating him....

but then again there's still a few under the rock who would buy his wares....
      I'd buy from him before I bought from a lifer politician. That's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        According to a poll.

The election says otherwise.

But keep believing polls. That's on you if you want to keep following polls that have been proved inaccurate.

Yes, the leeches who don't have jobs and get others to pay for their healthcare are upset.

But those of us who work, and thus fund the leeches want it gone.

We've been over the CBO having zero credability on this issue after they underestimated the cost of Obamacare by HALF.

Try and keep up Dunn.
        WTF are you talking about? Polling showed Hilary with a lead but Cuck won the election. That somehow makes people that are saying they like Obamacare false or misleading?

Not me. I work and don't want it gone. I want the fixes that can be done to be done. I think universal healthcare would be good.

Why, just because you said so? LMFAO! The CBO was right on just about everything else, but because they got that wrong then they have no credibility.

Well you got leader of the party wrong. I guess that makes everything else you post false and invalid also. I will hold you to the same standard you hold the CBO.

Comment

• The cost was the whole selling part!!!

The CBO got that key part dead wrong.

Give us a reputable source on the topic, not one with zero credability.

Surely you can cite someone/something without a record of failed prediction on the subject. Or maybe you can't...

Comment

Well you got leader of the party wrong. I guess that makes everything else you post false and invalid also. I will hold you to the same standard you hold the CBO.
            Lmfao!!!

Ok, cite a non sequitur to buttress your weak sauce arguments!!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Good read, man. These two points stand out though. Why would Republicans not support more competition? They always say more competition would drive down prices. So what the hell are they doing here:
              I don't really know. My only guess is the lobby of the pharmaceutical companies are strong.

Remember universal healthcare was something Reagan wanted. Romney, another republican, successfully implemented a similar plan to Obamacare in Massachusetts. Too see republicans not supporting this or not trying to fix the problems but repeal it is crazy to me.

Just shows how much the alt right has taken over the party.

Comment

• What's the general opinion of Trump among the conservative public at the moment? Wondering as a Brit.

Comment

I don't really know. My only guess is the lobby of the pharmaceutical companies are strong.

Remember universal healthcare was something Reagan wanted. Romney, another republican, successfully implemented a similar plan to Obamacare in Massachusetts. Too see republicans not supporting this or not trying to fix the problems but repeal it is crazy to me.

Just shows how much the alt right has taken over the party.
                  I believe Nixon wanted it too.

Comment

Lmfao!!!

Ok, cite a non sequitur to buttress your weak sauce arguments!!
                    No dude. I'm going to judge you the way you judge the CBO analysis of Obamacare. You discounted the analysis because it got a part wrong. I don't see why you would be against me treating you the same way.

Comment

He was an employee.

And as I said, in EVERY instance of this I've been through, the 'hatchet man' was an employee, not a consultant.

You can keep arguing, but you're arguing from ignorance.

Again, more ignorance.

Downsizing means ending up with lower head count. That's not the case here. Prebius was fired, then replaced. That's not downsizing, as head count did not change.

SafeSpace is on my ignore list, so I don't know, or care, what his stance is.

That said, if he is agreeing with me, his online obsession and foil, that says alot about your position here.

You don't know the basics of how the private sector works. That's beyond debate. I'm now working on trying to teach you, but instead of paying attention you're arguing from ignorance. That's not wise, and it will only guarantee you stay ignorant on the subject.

So you think all the turnover in trumps administration is a good thing and shows great leadership?

So they hired scaramuchi with the idea of hiring him for 2 weeks, let him fire a bunch of people, and then get rid of him.. 2 weeks.. in the private sector no employee takes a job for 2 weeks, that's a consultant or contracted period for that short amount of time.

And yes, they did replace preibus, as they have anyone with a major title/office.. but they have cleaned house and not replaced a lot of lower level positions in an effort to cut government spending.. so yes they are downsizing departments

Do you honestly think all the turnover is a sign of trumps brilliance and effectiveness? I think it's a symptom of dysfunctional leadership..

Comment

Working...
                      X