No announcement yet.

Worst place you have ever visited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Not 1st hand, but my Girlfriends dad went out there for a month and said it was a ****hole.

Whole place stinks and is filled with rubbish. Harsh poverty and overcrowding in all the cities.

I'm sure there were nice places there too, but that was his overall impression.

For myself I've not really been to any really bad places. If we are talking danger it was probably Thailand where me and my friends were mugged at machete point by a bunch of (what looked like) teenagers. Outside of that though the place is paradise so I wouldnt say it was that bad. Was our fault anyway as we were walking through an unpopulated area at like 4 in the morning drunk. Pretty much asking to get our **** taken wherever we were.

In Europe Bratislava was pretty ****. Only saving grace the sheer volume of hot women who looked like supermodels. I was only window shopping obviously, but it was nice to look at them rather than the communist concrete architecture or Neo Nazi skinhead blokes
    I lived in Kolkata for 7 months which is probably the most crowded out of the cities. Yes it's incredibly dirty but there are so many things I loved. Easily my most memorable experience and I'm pretty well travelled.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      I don't know what it is but a lot of places just south of the Canadian border always have a shitty atmosphere when I go. Like every time I go on a road trip or something if we're driving through Michigan it feels like a chore, plus the cops are dicks compared to up here.
      Michigan, no surprise.

I've never been there to be honest, but besides the lakes, no one has anything else to say that's positive about that state, other than it's better than Jersey unless you count Detroit, which is like a third world country.

I live in California and met a lot people from Michigan who have no intention of moving back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        I lived in Kolkata for 7 months which is probably the most crowded out of the cities. Yes it's incredibly dirty but there are so many things I loved. Easily my most memorable experience and I'm pretty well travelled.
        For sure. I think the whole experience was a bit of a culture shock for him. I dont think he was quite ready for the levels of poverty and overcrowding he would see.

Seeing little kids rooting through big piles of rubbish looking for food and stuff like that.

Comment

I've visited Auschwitz.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Haha. It's dirt poor, rundown and the beaches weren't that great. It's also incredibly unsafe. Me and my buddy went with our friend who lives in Panama City. He was carrying a gun, so I never felt threatened and usually never do when I travel, but apparently this place is very dangerous.
            You actually went to Colon, Panama? that's listed as one of the most dangerous places on the planet.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Bari Gul Bazaar was a village we visited; still in Helm

That's the most s*ht place on Earth.
            Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Not really, just hoping I don't get blown up and wondering if the next house we stopped at had good tea and a pisser
            lol what possessed you to join the marines?

Left field pick would probably be Paris.

Full of beggars, thieves and overly aggressive street sellers. The nice parts were filled with these types and it completely ruined our weekend.

The other French people there are obviously ****s too, but that goes without saying.
            Paris ain't so bad, I liked it. I can't really shit on anywhere I've been, it's all first world. East Coast of the US isn't pretty in January/February though, but that has more to do with the weather than the places.

Originally posted by OTHINN View Post
            Goa.They were taking dumps in the mddle of the street.And constantly hounded us and begged.
            Goa was kind of on my to-do list...not any more.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
            Non-Stop Boxing.

It's a horrible place, wouldn't recommend it.
            lol now that's a real ghetto, populated by genuine imbeciles.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 11-02-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Washington DC
              too many racist A-hole And they're not white!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Washington DC
                What DC are you talking about? The only black people in DC anymore are cab drivers, and they aren't even from here.

But yeah, Afghanistan takes the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Washington DC
                  Agreed 100%. its a sh-it place

Comment

Left field pick would probably be Paris.

Full of beggars, thieves and overly aggressive street sellers. The nice parts were filled with these types and it completely ruined our weekend.

The other French people there are obviously ****s too, but that goes without saying.
                    Paris and London are both shite.

Turkey. The men are total creeps.

Comment

Sofia, Bulgaria.

Yes, it's cheap, and the kebabs are awesome, however, it looks like it just been bombed, and EVERYONE is looking to rip you off.

Comment

Working...
                      X