No announcement yet.

Worst place you have ever visited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Scratching it off my list. I heard there's virtually little no English there so navigating is hard.
    We went because people said it an 'undiscovered gem' in eastern Europe. But most likely people just dont talk about their time there because there was nothing to do and the place looks like a ****hole (other than their very small 'oldtown', which wasnt as good as other capitals we went to).

Maybe I'm being too harsh. We were pretty wasted after spending the last few weeks at Oktoberfest in Munich and Prague which were both very boozy. Were pretty done by the time we got to Bratislava and prob needed a rest.

Krakow, Prague and Budapest were much more impressive if you are looking for somewhere to go in that area. All were more fun (nightlife and places to go visit) and were pretty amazing to look at. Pretty good food to if you're into that Eastern Euro grub.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Scratching it off my list. I heard there's virtually little no English there so navigating is hard.

When did you go? I went there four years ago and absolutely loved it. There were beggars but not like you described, must have changed a lot since then. We stayed close to the Sorbonne and another place off of Champs. Both areas were great.
      Went a couple years ago. I probably would of been more impressed if it wasnt almost identical to London except for being filled with rude french people and beggars/street sellers. The big tourist sites were great but being constantly accosted and grabbed just ruined the experience. The majority of the guys doing the selling were immigrants (I think from Africa) and were very pervy and slightly aggressive around my girlfriend.

Comment

Hattiesburg, Missisippi. My little brother had a Baseball tournament there once. Place was an absolute dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I live in NJ; don't ever recall going to Freehold though :/

What part of NJ do you live in? Freehold is Central NJ, it's where the Raceway Mall is located.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            What part of NJ do you live in? Freehold is Central NJ, it's where the Raceway Mall is located.
            I live in North Jersey, in Garfield

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Definitely Canada.

2 many bums up there !
              Hahaha 3-0, 2-1. You're getting closer and closer to having drake and the cntower on your profile lol.
              Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Man I wouldn't even go to South America, never mind Colon. I try to stick to the first world (or "West") when I travel.

I haven't been but Turkey is a pretty popular holiday destination for Britons. Won't be going there either mind.
              Chile is a great country. Valparaiso looks like it's out of a painting. Really beautiful, hilly, town. Places like that are great in South America, but I'd definitely stay away completely from Venezuela, certain parts of Colombia, and Brazil.
              Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              We went because people said it an 'undiscovered gem' in eastern Europe. But most likely people just dont talk about their time there because there was nothing to do and the place looks like a ****hole (other than their very small 'oldtown', which wasnt as good as other capitals we went to).

Maybe I'm being too harsh. We were pretty wasted after spending the last few weeks at Oktoberfest in Munich and Prague which were both very boozy. Were pretty done by the time we got to Bratislava and prob needed a rest.

Krakow, Prague and Budapest were much more impressive if you are looking for somewhere to go in that area. All were more fun (nightlife and places to go visit) and were pretty amazing to look at. Pretty good food to if you're into that Eastern Euro grub.
              Was in Prague in June and we loved it. I loved all the absinthe in those fancy cups with the spoon and sugar. The funny thing is we didn't eat any Czech food aside from at our hotel that had a great cheap buffet. Definitely want to go to Kraków.
              Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Went a couple years ago. I probably would of been more impressed if it wasnt almost identical to London except for being filled with rude french people and beggars/street sellers. The big tourist sites were great but being constantly accosted and grabbed just ruined the experience. The majority of the guys doing the selling were immigrants (I think from Africa) and were very pervy and slightly aggressive around my girlfriend.
              Yeah I've heard that complaint a lot about Paris, suppose we got lucky. Barcelona is like that, as well. A buddy's gf was kissed on the mouth while they were visiting lol quite bold. I went to Madrid instead, no complaints there.

Comment

[QUOTE=El-blanco;16190010]Hahaha 3-0, 2-1. You're getting closer and closer to having drake and the cntower on your profile lol.

I'm an optimist but just in case I hope you own a pair of decent track shoes ?

Comment

A goth club in Baton Rouge

Comment

the worst place would probably Nogales Mexico. i spent 1 day there and just wanted to shoot myself for feeling so dead in that place.

Comment

Working...
                    X