Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten most overrated stand up comedians of all time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus Christ I hate that guy and I've only seen two minutes of him.

A case in point is that a video was posted for a joke about a sneeze, and the runtime is over nine minutes.

I got to 2'30m in before I bailed.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I couldn't even make it half way through the clip. Dane Cook's 2006/2007 popularity was truly annoying.

One of my mates went to Fat Yanksville for a year to study and came back raving about him. He also came back a **** and we are no longer friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        This was by far his worst and most pretentious "joke".

What a ****. He's like 37 years old but dresses like a teenager and has that ridiculous "bed-head" hairstyle.
        Cook's not that bad, the Windex jokes were pretty funny

Comment

Bos**** .

Comment

Dane Cook is utter **** and should not be a reflection of fat yank comedians.

Comment

Kevin Hart easily....his movies suck, that bet show corny, stand ups played out.
              I only liked those 2 stand ups and paper solders with beanie sigel

Comment

But the concept of "overrated" implies a lot of people find him funny, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  This was by far his worst and most pretentious "joke".

What a ****. He's like 37 years old but dresses like a teenager and has that ridiculous "bed-head" hairstyle.
                  The ovations for his "atheists are ****s" jokes went on for so long they were edited from the video.

Hes so bad he makes Ricky Gervais look decent.

Comment

I was hoping someone wouldn't ask why Gervais isn't on the list, because I can't imagine anyone saying he's rated in the first place.

I find the guy very funny in some of his own shows or movies (The Office is a classic IMO), but as a stand up... I wouldn't say he was BAD, he's OKAY, but he's no great.

Comment

Gervais is aids.

Lee Evans is hysterical the first time you see his act, not so much after.

Comment

Working...
                      X