Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten most overrated stand up comedians of all time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Someone give me one redeemable quality possessed by Sarah Millican. Please.
    Id bang her.
    Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I'd go more that tall **** who falls over in her sitcom.
    oh ****. I hate her. Miranda?
    She reminds me of something from a Carry On film, or the Munsters.

Even though i like Carry On and the Munsters. I still hate her.
    Last edited by The Noose; 10-27-2015, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Id bang her.
      Mate.........

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard Russell Howard
        I have no idea how anyone thinks he's funny or how he somehow appeals to females. He's a ****-eyed ugly ****. He's probably the British version of Dane Cook.

Comment

• Dane Cook is awful. I don't think I've ever been able to get through a full joke of his.

George Lopez also sucks, standard Mexicans do things differently from white people.

"Hey look at me holmes. White people go to the bathroom, but Chicanos go to the toilet."

What's even worse is that I heard Carlos Mencia stole one of Lopez's jokes. What the hell could he have taken from Lopez that he couldn't make himself. Did he just add his "doo do dooooooo the end of it? What a jackass.

Last edited by Derranged; 10-27-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Id bang her.

oh ****. I hate her. Miranda?
            She reminds me of something from a Carry On film, or the Munsters.

Even though i like Carry On and the Munsters. I still hate her.
            That's the one.

I do like, female comedian wise, Silverman and Shappi. There's probably more.

Comment

• Amy Schumer? She is cancer. Cancer to my soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                Amy Schumer? She is cancer. Cancer to my soul.
                Schumer seems like she'd be as cool chick to have a beer with. Mainly because she has that look on her face like she loves licking ass and taking jizz on the face.

I don't find her funny though. Most female comedians suck and appeal to mainly to middle-aged women who don't get laid anymore and lesbians.

Comment

• Katt Williams, he just screams, voice is annoying, and every other word he says is motha****er. He ****ing sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Schumer seems like she'd be as cool chick to have a beer with. Mainly because she has that look on her face like she loves licking ass and taking jizz on the face.

I don't find her funny though. Most female comedians suck and appeal to mainly to middle-aged women who don't get laid anymore and lesbians.
                    I hope i never get asked to go for a beer with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      I hope i never get asked to go for a beer with you.
                      Really? I usually pay the tab.

It's all good, chubby blondes with slutty faces who tell bad jokes are more my type.

Comment

Working...
                      X