Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever fallen in love with a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      I don't know if you've been with a business-minded hooker, but they're serious about their job. They work out their body and go to greater lengths to be as appealing as possible because that's their job- to overcharge you for something special you can't get with just anybody else- at least the expensive ones anyway.

This girl's body was unlike anything i've ever felt or seen before, and her skin was like silk. She told me she does yoga 3 hours everyday and it showed. I could feel every minute of work she put in, and she was tall too, this girl was like a legit supermodel minus the anorexia.

and my ***** it was fantastic. For 3 hours she let me do anything I wanted and she did everything I wanted. How could I not fall in love?
      Dude...if you own any credit cards I seriously suggest you cut them up in to pieces right now...you are in need of an intervention here. You are talking about a hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Dude...if you own any credit cards I seriously suggest you cut them up in to pieces right now...you are in need of an intervention here. You are talking about a hooker.
        I grew up in a city where prostitution was common and cheap. It's not a big deal to me lol. Hell My grandpa owns a strip club.

Comment

I grew up in a city where prostitution was common and cheap. It's not a big deal to me lol. Hell My grandpa owns a strip club.
          That's not the issue here. The fact is she will fuck you or anyone for money...that is where her interest in you begins and ends. She is not in love with you...she wants your money. You would be much better off sending your money to me...you will not get emotionally fucked up that way and when you are broke I will send 1/2 of it back to you.

Comment

I have it a rule to myself that I would never pay for sex in the form of a stripper, hooker, whatever.

Idk what TV show it was from, but it said something hunting down your prey, not paying for it on a silver platter.

Comment

she wants your money. You would be much better off sending your money to me...
              Are you willing to **** him for 3 hours and let him do whatever he wants with you?

He might end up falling in love with you too.

Comment

Damn this is just low..

Comment

She took a bath when she came in and she smelled like melons and strawberries.
                  Hahaha don't ****in kill me hahahaha

Comment

That's not the issue here. The fact is she will fuck you or anyone for money...that is where her interest in you begins and ends. She is not in love with you...she wants your money. You would be much better off sending your money to me...you will not get emotionally fucked up that way and when you are broke I will send 1/2 of it back to you.
                    Really lol? i just told you I grew up around hookers. They're businesswomen.

How is she going to take my money when i'm 2,000 miles away and she doesnt even know my real name

Comment

What are you employed as?.

Comment

Working...
                      X