Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever fallen in love with a stripper?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    What are you employed as?.
    I'm a lab tech, I collect and test soil samples for an environmental firm.

Working on my masters in environmental studies on the side.

Comment

how old are u ?? u look young af

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        how old are u ?? u look young af
        i'm 25 fam

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          I'm a lab tech, I collect and test soil samples for an environmental firm.

Working on my masters in environmental studies on the side.
          And you regularly finish this job at 4am and grab burgers.

Not accusing you of lying just.

Comment

respecst,,,

how long u been ballin as a lab tech?<<

also how long is ur masters fam??<

ooops questen ment for defiance,, accidantly quoted mr ermantraut,

Comment

One of my colleagues was sick so I had to do his work for him I ended up staying up pretty late and I took one of these energy pills my friend put me up on and i was feeling wired. After I left work I just drove around to just to come down a bit. I ended up driving on the highway, because it was the only thing that felt peaceful and my heart and mind kept racing, by the time i finally tapered off it was around 4 in the morning, I was starving and I got a number 2, large with sprite from wendy's

Comment

One of my colleagues was sick so I had to do his work for him I ended up staying up pretty late and I took one of these energy pills my friend put me up on and i was feeling wired. After I left work I just drove around to just to come down a bit. I ended up driving on the highway, because it was the only thing that felt peaceful and my heart and mind kept racing, by the time i finally tapered off it was around 4 in the morning, I was starving and I got a number 2, large with sprite from wendy's
                Lmfaooo brilliant.

Comment

i just told you I grew up around hookers.
                  Insert punchline here.

Comment

What's your yearly pay if you don't mind giving it out?
                    (200k + an 11in peener like every1 else?)

Comment

It happened to me again. So Im on a business trip, was bored as **** in my hotel room so I went to a strip club to kill time. I saw this queen working the pole and I was mesmerized. I asked one of the waitresses who she was and she asked if I wanted V.I.P with her. I couldn't say no.

When she came in she looked even better up close and she felt even better. Her skin was butter smooth and flawless and she had every curve a man could want. I told her I was on a business trip and had this hotel room to myself and she asked if she could visit after I made a donation. Again, couldn't say no.

This girl was a pro in every way. The way she got me hard the way she sucked me off and the way she moved and positioned her body when I was smashing with the hammer of Thor. After I was done she just packed her **** and left nonchalantly while I was laying there with my mind blown.

I can still remember every position and every face she made, I can still smell her on the sheets. I tried texting her and she's responding flirtingly but she said she needs another donation to come back.

I already dropped the bank on her, I can't spend another dollar on principle lol. ****ing *****es.
                      Word of advice from an experienced strip club goer.

I **** with a lot of strippers myself. Not that I can't pull regular *****es, I turn down ***** on the regular. But strippers are easy to **** and they don't bother you after. It's convenient for me with my work and travel schedule. And *****es in general get on my nerves.

When you play around with these hoes, always remember what their purpose is. They are here to be **** dolls not house wives. With that in mind, use her for what she does best. The last thing you want is to be cuddled up and kissing in a girl that just got pulvarized and worked by a grimey dude like me. How would you feel taking her on a date when 4-5 dudes in that same restaurant have smashed her multiple times? I would be in there laughing at you.

I know a couple strippers on a personal level. Trust me. They are delusional and a lost cause. And in some cases they have pimps so while you thinking you're hepling the chick out, you're making some scumbag loser rich. When you play with these hoes: 1. Identify the one you want, usually the hottest one, 2. Determine what you want from her, 3. Determine what you are willing to sacrifice to get what you want from her, 4. Close the deal and move on with your life.

Also understand your financial goals. I've achieved most of my financial objectives at this stage in my life so I just **** around knowing I can clean my mess up in a year or two. But if your tight on money, I recommend leaving these broads alone and determining what it is you really want.

Comment

Working...
                      X