No announcement yet.

This kid gets my vote for **** of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a ****!! He starts aiming up just before she says "fu@k you"
    I bet the other girl came back and beat the piss out of him!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      its not the same thing. The kid could have just told her to **** off, as well. Doing something that could have resulted in her cracking her skull open is not an appropriate reaction to being told off, briefly. If the girl slapped the guy in the face then she deserves to get it back, but being potentially hospitalized for a remark is not cool.
      Of course it's the same typical female behavior on display here. It's a prime example of a girl thinking that the boy wouldn't do something to her, that made her act IRRATIONALLY, because she's been raised to think nothing can happen to her, solely because she's a girl. That's what entitlement is. She obviously thought (as most females do) that she's above getting fair treatment, so in her arrogant mind it made perfect sense to talk **** to a dude who was clearly willing to treat her as an equal.

As for what COULD'VE happened, the b1tch didn't even have her hands on the handlebars, OR have a helmet on (from what I can tell). Maybe she thought her inherent sense of entitlement would protect her if she happened to crash? I'm not hypothetically speaking on what potentially could've happened as she at least had enough common sense to break her fall, so I'm commenting on what actually transpired.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        If this had been a girl with the ball telling two guys on a bike "Hey fellas!" and the guys responded "F@k you and your mom!" and then the girl dropped one with the ball, the comments would be a lot different. Literally everybody would applaud the girl and think that the guys deserved it.
        That's because society has programmed people to believe that women can do no wrong and that guys are their "oppressors". For instance, you pointed out (correctly) the double-standard about what would've happened if the genders had been reversed in this situation. But since there's alot of subservient males out there that will agree with whatever keeps their women happy, you'd get **** not only from women (predictably), but from their men as well. All just from speaking the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
          That's exactly the type of mentality that enables women to run their mouths with impunity. For example, "No matter what, a man shouldn't hit a woman, blah blah, blah...." - said by every emasculated (or pu55ywhipped) guy who lets his girl treat him like garbage. Predictably, those women try to talk to OTHER men the same way she does her bf/husband, and typically expects men to bow at her feet. Then when a random dude checks her, the subservient guy tries to get "outraged" at the dude, like we're wrong. lol.

Maybe "little girl" (nice wording to make her out to be the victim, btw), shouldn't have said, "fuk you!", to the kid for daring to talk to her, and saved herself some cuts and bruises. She's grown enough to talk ****, she's grown enough to be accountable (and accept the consequences) for doing so.

Are you an 8 year-old? What kind of ignorant explanation is that? If a man lets a woman talk him down like that in a relationship, that's his problem, but sure as hell doesn't justify him hitting her because she said a word of 2 to him. A grown man should have self control when stuff goes down, sure these are kids and maybe he reacted that way, but you show him why it was wrong and why it could lead to serious trouble for him if he keeps it up when he gets older.

If we used your logic, women would be extinct, you sure haven't been with anyone in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Are you an 8 year-old? What kind of ignorant explanation is that? If a man lets a woman talk him down like that in a relationship, that's his problem, but sure as hell doesn't justify him hitting her because she said a word of 2 to him. A grown man should have self control when stuff goes down, sure these are kids and maybe he reacted that way, but you show him why it was wrong and why it could lead to serious trouble for him if he keeps it up when he gets older.

If we used your logic, women would be extinct, you sure haven't been with anyone in a while.
            Seems like you're the one jumping to conclusions like an 8 year old, because he never said that men should hit women who merely talk **** to them.

He's talking about girls growing up with the double standard and false sense of entitled and security, some are so brainwashed by feminazis that they do think that they will get away with anything against men because they have twats.

Thankfully, the girl on the bike likely learned her lesson. I bet that's the last time she insults somebody's mother over a mere playful greeting. The ****.

Comment

If you watch the video carefully, this little bastard was already winding up before she said anything. I would suspect they might have known each other and there was already bad blood IDK.

Point is all I can tell from the video is that that kid was going to throw that ball at her even if she said nothing.

Comment

Good boy. He won't grow up to be a beta and he'll end up getting more p*ssy than all of his friends when he's older.

But his fat friend will be a virgin until his 40s doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Potent View Post
                  If you watch the video carefully, this little bastard was already winding up before she said anything. I would suspect they might have known each other and there was already bad blood IDK.

Point is all I can tell from the video is that that kid was going to throw that ball at her even if she said nothing.
                  False, he was holding the ball up after he stopped dribbling, he threw right as the one **** said F you. Dennis simply has great speed and reflexes and was ready to defend his mother's honor(just lol at feminazis making it a gender issue considering that)

Failed white knighting.

Comment

She didn't mention his "mom".

Comment

Nah it's a consensus that the first one said "**** you" while the second one in the back said "and your mom"(or it was the other way around in terms of which girl it was, but they both said their part for sure). This can be heard clearly if you turn up the volume.

Comment

Working...
                      X