No announcement yet.

This kid gets my vote for **** of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    "i get laughed at by women so i take great pleasure in their pain, even if they are just a kid"
    Amen, reverend.

I find it EXTRAORDINARY that we're in a thread, even in this lounge, where people are arguing that a girl no older than 8-10 deserved to be potentially maimed and take physical abuse off a boy.

"But she swore at him doe!"

Maybe he should have got a gun out and let her have both barrels?

And now I'm reading that she's a "ho"? Is this some satire I'm not getting?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Amen, reverend.

I find it EXTRAORDINARY that we're in a thread, even in this lounge, where people are arguing that a girl no older than 8-10 deserved to be potentially maimed and take physical abuse off a boy.

"But she swore at him doe!"

Maybe he should have got a gun out and let her have both barrels?

And now I'm reading that she's a "ho"? Is this some satire I'm not getting?

Murrica. Home of the brave.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
        Love that you didn't address the fact that the hoe didn't have her hands on the handle-bars or her helmet on. Is it because it ****s on the whole "oh my god, she could've died, the poor little girl!!!" notion you're talking? I wonder how many yearly fatalities occur from a 2 foot fall from a bicycle. lol. Btw, the fact I call her a HOE doesn't marginalize my point at all, so I'll keep doing so. Nice try to invalidate my argument because of the words I use to present it, though. Anyway, clearly safety wasn't an overall concern for her, was it?

Btw, using society to try and give your viewpoint more validity than mine means absolutely NOTHING. And who is this "we" you speak of? And are you dumb enough to insist that OUR society is civilized? You know, the society that allows racist white cops to kill minorities with impunity? The society that deemed it was "appropriate" to kill blacks in unspeakable ways, but legislation made it wrong to do so? lol. Yeah, I'll think for myself, homie. But if you wanna let this particular (women are infallible and above reproach, yet claim to want equality to men) society do your thinking for you, have at it.
        I find it ironic that you bring up the police brutality towards blacks, which I agree is out of control, but then have no problem with the complete overreaction of someone else towards a child. By your logic I'm surprised you're not in agreement with cops who execute people who talk back. Don't assume you know my position on anything because I don't agree with calling a child a, "hoe," or that knocking her off a bike for a curse word, is appropriate. This world is beyond ****ed up and has too many problems to fix, but believe it or not, your reaction to to this incident falls into the category of everything that is wrong with the world and society.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          its not the same thing. The kid could have just told her to **** off, as well. Doing something that could have resulted in her cracking her skull open is not an appropriate reaction to being told off, briefly. If the girl slapped the guy in the face then she deserves to get it back, but being potentially hospitalized for a remark is not cool.
          Maybe she should have used those as good as a mans legs of hers and pedaled a little faster.

Comment

Just watched the video again. Noticed the two girls not wearing helmets and not holding onto the bike handles.

Comment

I find it ironic that you bring up the police brutality towards blacks, which I agree is out of control, but then have no problem with the complete overreaction of someone else towards a child. By your logic I'm surprised you're not in agreement with cops who execute people who talk back. Don't assume you know my position on anything because I don't agree with calling a child a, "hoe," or that knocking her off a bike for a curse word, is appropriate. This world is beyond ****ed up and has too many problems to fix, but believe it or not, your reaction to to this incident falls into the category of everything that is wrong with the world and society.
              In bold is nothing but your opinion, but thanks for sharing, homie. Btw, are you equating murder by racist cops with a chick getting knocked off a bike for talking ****? LOL. My point (to anyone with reading comprehension) is that I'm not going to blindly follow whatever society deems "acceptable" because 1. This country has a long history of tolerating deplorable behavior that was ONCE allowed (and even encouraged), but now prohibited (raping, pillaging, racism, xenophobia, etc) and 2. Society is blatantly biased in favor of women. Bottom line, I couldn't care less what this particular society insists is "appropriate", because whatever is judged inappropriate vs appropriate is done so arbitrarily. As I stated before, I'll think for myself, rather than have someone think for me.

As for the underlined, this is what you stated in one of your last responses to me. "That's how a civilized society works. You called a child a "Hoe," so I doubt you function well in one to begin with." So you can make assumptions, but I can't? Sounds like hypocrisy to me. Btw, to all the simps on this thread, I ask a question. Why am I "wrong" for calling a girl a hoe, when she clearly has no issues with profanity? But carry on, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                In bold is nothing but your opinion, but thanks for sharing, homie. Btw, are you equating murder by racist cops with a chick getting knocked off a bike for talking ****? LOL. My point (to anyone with reading comprehension) is that I'm not going to blindly follow whatever society deems "acceptable" because 1. This country has a long history of tolerating deplorable behavior that was ONCE allowed (and even encouraged), but now prohibited (raping, pillaging, racism, xenophobia, etc) and 2. Society is blatantly biased in favor of women. Bottom line, I couldn't care less what this particular society insists is "appropriate", because whatever is judged inappropriate vs appropriate is done so arbitrarily. As I stated before, I'll think for myself, rather than have someone think for me.

As for the underlined, this is what you stated in one of your last responses to me. "That's how a civilized society works. You called a child a "Hoe," so I doubt you function well in one to begin with." So you can make assumptions, but I can't? Sounds like hypocrisy to me. Btw, to all the simps on this thread, I ask a question. Why am I "wrong" for calling a girl a hoe, when she clearly has no issues with profanity? But carry on, dude.
                Lol I'm sure we agree on more issues than not, and I certainly wasn't calling our society "civilized." I should have worded that better, but my position stands that what you consider appropriate in this situation is over the top and definitely not approriate. Children are stupid and don't know anything, her cursing is not a reason for you to call her a hoe. Lol like come on man.

Comment

They are just kids, this is a ****ed up politically correct world when this is a source of debate. Maybe the kid overreacted, maybe the girl wasn't too polite, leave it at that.

Comment

Lol I'm sure we agree on more issues than not, and I certainly wasn't calling our society "civilized." I should have worded that better, but my position stands that what you consider appropriate in this situation is over the top and definitely not approriate. Children are stupid and don't know anything, her cursing is not a reason for you to call her a hoe. Lol like come on man.
                    It's all good. You can't trip me up when it comes to my reasoning and logic behind it, dude. I'm not just making this **** up as a go along. Btw, you're having a go at me for referring to the chick as a hoe, but you never ONCE (IIRC) stated that the boy in the topic shouldn't be called a ****. Going by what you (and others in the thread) have said, surely referring to a boy as a **** is worse than calling a girl a hoe, amirite? The thread starter did the same as well, perhaps oblivious to the blatant double standard. And you actually used the phrase "civilized society", but whatever. Agree to disagree on this topic (and my unabashed usage of the word "hoe"), but I appreciate a different P.O.V.

Comment

Didn't notice her say **** you the first time but it was still a cvnt-y move in my opinion

It was a funny cvnty move though, but still a fcuked up thing to do
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-26-2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X