Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were all the fit teaches gagging for young meat when I was at school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
    Only way he'd be scarred is if he were gay or if the teacher was an ugly hag Only then does he have permission to cry.
    lol dude he's probably racking up high fives about it right now as we sit here and post

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Makes me laugh how people have "theories" on why women are pedophiles but if it's a guy he's just sick in the head.
      How does there being an explanation for their 'sick in the head'ness mean they aren't sick in the head.

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Well to be fair I never said that these chicks weren't sick in the head.
      I'm sayin right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr America View Post
        it's a little bit different isn't it, he had to penetrate her, he knew what he was doing
        Get the fk outta here with that feminist ****.

Comment

GTFO Isn't the age of consent in England 16? She probably cut him off so he is acting like scorned *****

I was already sexually harassing people at thirteen at 15 I was no longer a boy

Comment

im not gonna lie i got in the pants of a teachers aid when i was a freshman

she had nice fat p*ssy lips, i will never forget them. maribel was a solid 7

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              im not gonna lie i got in the pants of a teachers aid when i was a freshman

she had nice fat p*ssy lips, i will never forget them. maribel was a solid 7
              You were a young lad then -- an embryonic version of a young STAX ON DECK, probably in the very intermediate stages of stacking paper...in fact you were probably just STACK ON DECK at that time. Maribel probably saw the potential and dropped those panties with the quickness.

Comment

I'll forever beat myself up.

What will I tell my son? "You're mom could've been an attractive teacher who I banged while a student!"

?

Instead she's a fat hag chugging a 12 pack.

*gets KTFO by my son*

Comment

Blanco & Beer giving me spectacular material.

As for me quite recently, I never had any connection with any teachers at my high school any of da four years. I did have one art teacher with the phattest ass during my Soph year... The time I spent gazing

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    You were a young lad then -- an embryonic version of a young STAX ON DECK, probably in the very intermediate stages of stacking paper...in fact you were probably just STACK ON DECK at that time. Maribel probably saw the potential and dropped those panties with the quickness.
                    u know what,,thats exactly how it played out

u must be a modern day nostrodamus

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                      How does there being an explanation for their 'sick in the head'ness mean they aren't sick in the head.

I'm sayin right?
                      You're almost victimizing a pedophile just because it's a broad. Try out your theories when the roles are reversed and see how far you get trying to explain a man's willingness to bang a kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X