Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were all the fit teaches gagging for young meat when I was at school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to bang a teach you don't have to be young meat lol, you can go after one right now.

Comment

I don't think people really understand how old 15 actually is, we all wanted to fück the living hell out of one of our teachers, there's absolutely no abuse here, a 15 year old is not a damn child.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        You're almost victimizing a pedophile just because it's a broad. Try out your theories when the roles are reversed and see how far you get trying to explain a man's willingness to bang a kid.
        I'm not at all defending or accepting her actions in any way.

The explanation might be a way she justifies it in her head, but it doesn't make it OK in any form. I'm sure there are similar theories to be made about male pedos but at the end of the day I don't accept what they do no matter how they have come to terms with what they do to themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
          I don't think people really understand how old 15 actually is, we all wanted to fück the living hell out of one of our teachers, there's absolutely no abuse here, a 15 year old is not a damn child.
          I may agree about this, but her ass should be locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post

I can't think of a single straight man on here who wouldn't trade places with a 15 year old for a day to bang a hot older lady.

I'll tell you one thing, that kid must have the happiest mother****er alive while it lasted lol

That dude is living the dream for all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              I can't think of a single straight man on here who wouldn't trade places with a 15 year old for a day to bang a hot older lady.

I'll tell you one thing, that kid must have the happiest mother****er alive while it lasted lol

That dude is living the dream for all of us.
              I'm sure all the girls were telling the 15yo girl who banged a good looking male teacher all the same things, yet you would want his head on a platter in that type of scenario.

The fact that there are students who want this doesn't make the woman any less of a pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                I'm sure all the girls were telling the 15yo girl who banged a good looking male teacher all the same things, yet you would want his head on a platter in that type of scenario.

The fact that there are students who want this doesn't make the woman any less of a pedophile.
                Men and women are not the same. Men are built to impregnate as many women as possible. We don't lose anything by having sex. A man can go inside a woman's body and once it's over can move on without attachment

But when a woman lets a man enter her, it's lingering. Her body even goes through hormonal changes and the act of pregnancy itself means that whatever she takes in stays with her.

The fact that this woman is getting jail time is a travesty. What was her crime? Making a teenage boy's dream come true?

Gender equality is the polically correct thing but the undeniable reality is that men and women are fundamentally different. You can't treat each scenario the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by fartsniffer

You're aware women mature earlier than men right? A 15 yr old who gets down with her male teacher that her and her friends are attracted to is more mature and is on average better at reasoning than her male counterpart..
                  Hey I didn't say anything but the truth lol, if you can't realize that then maybe you don't know as much as you think you do.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                    Hey I didn't say anything but the truth lol, if you can't realize that then maybe you don't know as much as you think you do.
                    So answer the question.

If it was a male teacher who banged a 15 yr old student what would your thoughts be?

Comment

Originally posted by fartsniffer View Post
                      So answer the question.

If it was a male teacher who banged a 15 yr old student what would your thoughts be?
                      I already said my thoughts on how sex affects a man and woman.

If a man has sex with an underage girl then that's rape, because it lingers with her. It changes her. It makes her attached to the man.

There are fundamental hormonal and psychological differences between men and women.

Comment

Working...
                      X