No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    Andre Iguodala is already talking ****. Dude said OKC was the best team they played in the playoffs. Talking about the Thunder should've won the championship. What a dumb ****. How did your punk asses lose to a team that wasn't the best team you played? I expect nothing less from these chumps

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17...2016-nba-title
    Just trying to talk up his new team-mate.

A team full of soft, whiny, front runners.

The true nature of players shows when it gets tough; they were all trash talk and confidence at 3-1, when Cleveland got it back to 3-3 and ultimately won, you saw their character shine through, and Klay Thomson was the biggest b!tch on their roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

The true nature of players shows when it gets tough; they were all trash talk and confidence at 3-1, when Cleveland got it back to 3-3 and ultimately won, you saw their character shine through, and Klay Thomson was the biggest b!tch on their roster.
      I wouldn't say Klay was the biggest b*tch, but he fueled the fire by calling bron a crybaby, than Bron fed off all the boos and scored 41

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        I wouldn't say Klay was the biggest b*tch, but he fueled the fire by calling bron a crybaby, than Bron fed off all the boos and scored 41
        You see him after the games?

Game 6 he was already in the locker room with over a minute to go and after game 7 he was the only Warrior that left the court instantly. Draymond Green went to shake hands, Curry stood at the bench looking, Klay was already in the locker room.

All his talk about others being crybabies and then he does that.

Comment

You see him after the games?

Game 6 he was already in the locker room with over a minute to go and after game 7 he was the only Warrior that left the court instantly. Draymond Green went to shake hands, Curry stood at the bench looking, Klay was already in the locker room.

All his talk about others being crybabies and then he does that.
          I will tell you this about Bay Area Athletes. When they lose, they take on the atribute of their, fan. They act just like the fans when they lose. They whine, make excuses, and refuse to give credit when credit is due. Except Giants and Raiders fans, they give due credit.

Comment

As dude said, they were arrogant as hell (as they probably should've been) after 3-1. But as Cleveland won the next two, the excuses/****-talking began. I can't recall Steph saying much, but his wide-faced wife did. You know the Warriors were panicking when bench players (Speights, I think) started talking. And for a team (and fans) that didn't care Cleveland didn't have Love or Irving last year, they sure did make excuses when Green was suspended and Bogut got hurt.

Comment

His dumb comments actually throw shade @ KD. KD blew an opportunity to win an NBA championship with the best team in the league. What does that say about KD? This also adds salt to the wounds of Thunder fans.

Additionally, completely disrespecting the team that just owned you in the Finals is beyond idiotic. I expect an unseen level of arrogance coming from them this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                His dumb comments actually throw shade @ KD. KD blew an opportunity to win an NBA championship with the best team in the league. What does that say about KD? This also adds salt to the wounds of Thunder fans.

Additionally, completely disrespecting the team that just owned you in the Finals is beyond idiotic. I expect an unseen level of arrogance coming from them this year.
                Their owner Lacob thinks the warriors brand is bigger than the Lakers brand. The Lakers can go 0-82 and they will still be the biggest brand in basketball. The whoriors are acting like uncrowned champions. I watched the warriors get owned during the espys. John Cena clowned the warriors. Bron took home best athlete and best nba player.

The cavs are the champs, we are supposed to be the hunted. The warriors found a way to be the hunted. They need to win it this year before Westbrook finds greener pastures in San Antonio. Durant gouged the whoriors bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                  As dude said, they were arrogant as hell (as they probably should've been) after 3-1. But as Cleveland won the next two, the excuses/****-talking began. I can't recall Steph saying much, but his wide-faced wife did. You know the Warriors were panicking when bench players (Speights, I think) started talking. And for a team (and fans) that didn't care Cleveland didn't have Love or Irving last year, they sure did make excuses when Green was suspended and Bogut got hurt.
                  A friend of mine said the cavs championship was invalid because they beat a shorthanded warriors team. I said then your championship last year was invalid because no Kyrie and Love. It shut him up real good. In game 1 last year, Kyrie was working curry. And if Bron decides to go for the layup, he goes to the line, hits the free throws, 0.1 seconds left, no time for a miracle, Cavs win, and Kyrie plays game 2 because he got injured in overtime

Comment

A friend of mine said the cavs championship was invalid because they beat a shorthanded warriors team. I said then your championship last year was invalid because no Kyrie and Love. It shut him up real good. In game 1 last year, Kyrie was working curry. And if Bron decides to go for the layup, he goes to the line, hits the free throws, 0.1 seconds left, no time for a miracle, Cavs win, and Kyrie plays game 2 because he got injured in overtime

Gonna name your post "If My Aunt Had Balls"........

Comment

• Brush meeting Lebron!

Comment

Working...
                      X