No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    yea but westbrook aint resigning with phoenix.

if you're gonna gut your team for westbrook, you're gonna need assurances that he's gonna sign a long term deal.

westbrook has made it known he wants to test free agency.
    Which is why OKC Will either deal him to a team that is okay with renting him, or they will deal with letting him walk. But, He could sign an extension with either San Antonio or Cleveland.

San Antonio and Cleveland would have to do a 3 team deal for either of them to get Westbrook.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I agree that a free agent deal is best. That way he doesn't have to gut whichever team he goes to.

You just don't want any competition for Cleveland. The West already goes to war with each other every playoffs, time for the East to get little more competitive as well. No more cupcakes for Lebron.
      No, I WANT DURANT RINGLESS. I AM OKAY WITH THE EAST GETTING TOUGHER FOR THE CAVS, IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT THE CAVS WILL BE IN THE FINALS, BUT DURANT GOING RINGLESS IS THE PRIMARY GOAL.

Boston will get Blake, but they won't get westbrook.

Comment

• ***** ass Durant messed up OKC they had an amazing off season and were one of the favorites to win it all up until Durant decided to take his talents to the team with best record in the league

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          ***** ass Durant messed up OKC they had an amazing off season and were one of the favorites to win it all up until Durant decided to take his talents to the team with best record in the league
          I look at it like this. I am a cavs fan, but This year, IT'S EVERYONE VS GS. Keeping that f*ggot ringless is a league wide effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            I look at it like this. I am a cavs fan, but This year, IT'S EVERYONE VS GS. Keeping that f*ggot ringless is a league wide effort.
            I actually used to like KD now he is Bron 2.0 I'm with you anybody in the west but the Warriors next year

Comment

I actually used to like KD now he is Bron 2.0 I'm with you anybody in the west but the Warriors next year
              Anybody in the league but the Warriors

Comment

• Phenom

This was 2010

This was 2011-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  Phenom

This was 2010

This was 2011-2012

I would probably begrudgingly root for the Cavs if it's another Warriors v Cavs finals but would rather see them get knocked out in west so I won't have to root for brons b1tch ass

Comment

I would probably begrudgingly root for the Cavs if it's another Warriors v Cavs finals but would rather see them get knocked out in west so I won't have to root for brons b1tch ass
                    I rooted for the bulls with the plan of rooting for the western conference team in 2010-2011. I rooted for the Pacers with the plan of rooting for the western conference team, in 2013, 2014 but tbh, I didn't like the spurs much, but they grew on me by playing well against heat LeBron.

The warriors are a common enemy.

Comment

• Andre Iguodala is already talking ****. Dude said OKC was the best team they played in the playoffs. Talking about the Thunder should've won the championship. What a dumb ****. How did your punk asses lose to a team that wasn't the best team you played? I expect nothing less from these chumps

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17...2016-nba-title

Comment

Working...
                      X