No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    What's the source? C's don't have good enough trade chips for Blake. There's no way in hell we trade Blake and end up with Rudy freaking Gay...wtf??? Only in lala land
    Its brooklyns first round picks they have.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      Its brooklyns first round picks they have.
      Not good enough, Doc hates draft picks he trades them away to aquire the likes of Jeff Green. I'd trade Griffin straight up for Paul George but Indiana won't do it. I'd also consider trading Blake for Jimmy Butler and maybe toss in Taj Gibson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        Not good enough, Doc hates draft picks he trades them away to aquire the likes of Jeff Green. I'd trade Griffin straight up for Paul George but Indiana won't do it. I'd also consider trading Blake for Jimmy Butler and maybe toss in Taj Gibson.
        chicago took butler off the block.

Comment

chicago took butler off the block.
          I bet they would consider trading him for the right offer. Griffin for Wiggins and LaVine according to my sources

Comment

• Westbrook needs to go to the Eastern Conference. I'm tired of seeing LeBron have a cakewalk to the finals every year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Westbrook needs to go to the Eastern Conference. I'm tired of seeing LeBron have a cakewalk to the finals every year.
              boston is the only team with any real assets.

and if they give those assests out for the westbrook deal, russell is in the same situation that he is in oklahoma.

If i was westbrook, id sign a free agend deal with new york (porzingod, melo, rose) or lakers (ingram, dsnitch, randle).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Westbrook needs to go to the Eastern Conference. I'm tired of seeing LeBron have a cakewalk to the finals every year.
                NO.

HE NEEDS TO SHUT DURANT OUT OF A TITLE. SAN ANTONIO

Indiana is deadly enough to cause problems in the conference finals for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

and if they give those assests out for the westbrook deal, russell is in the same situation that he is in oklahoma.

If i was westbrook, id sign a free agend deal with new york (porzingod, melo, rose) or lakers (ingram, dsnitch, randle).
                  Phoenix has more assetts than boston. Look at the plethora of young talent.

Westbrook is ******ed if he doesn't pick san antonio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

I agree that a free agent deal is best. That way he doesn't have to gut whichever team he goes to.

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    NO.

HE NEEDS TO SHUT DURANT OUT OF A TITLE. SAN ANTONIO

Indiana is deadly enough to cause problems in the conference finals for us.
                    You just don't want any competition for Cleveland. The West already goes to war with each other every playoffs, time for the East to get little more competitive as well. No more cupcakes for Lebron.

Comment

Phoenix has more assetts than boston. Look at the plethora of young talent.

Westbrook is ******ed if he doesn't pick san antonio.
                      yea but westbrook aint resigning with phoenix.

if you're gonna gut your team for westbrook, you're gonna need assurances that he's gonna sign a long term deal.

westbrook has made it known he wants to test free agency.

Comment

Working...
                      X