No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    It's true Warriors exerted themselves to get that record they got lucky Spurs are eliminated they better take advantage or they will be a case study on underachieving
    That 73-9 warriors team doesn't hold a candle to the 72-10 bulls.

I would like this warriors team to be an afterthought

Comment

• Lebron is sucking at free throws right now

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        No prob. I used to be a huge NBA back in the mid to late 90s and I'm starting to enjoy watching the games again. The Warriors-Thunder series so far has been a showcase for high intensity fast pace basketball. I'm rooting the Thunder; I like Durant, Westbrook, Adams and they play with a lot of confidence and high energy.
        i'd love to see OKC pull it out but don't see how it happens. there's no better entertainment for my dollar than watching westbrook play when he's on. dudes out of this world.

Comment

• they're not doing good with seeing the open man in love in their offensive sets.

Comment

• Halftime was too long

Comment

• It's over ...

Comment

• Rest of this series needs to be undercard of Warriors v okc play the games 2 hours before the WCF

Comment

• Tristan Thompson when it comes to rebounds is a modern day Dennis Rodman. Except Tristan don't dress like a tranny

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Shots fired. ..
                    I'm not firing any shots. I'm just bringing up the past

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      Tristan Thompson when it comes to rebounds is a modern day Dennis Rodman. Except Tristan don't dress like a tranny
                      Can he he also play lock down defense on perimeter and defend the paint if needed ?

Respect the legends

Comment

Working...
                      X