No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    yeah but westbrook is very inconsistent at times with his shot.
    Shooting is just 1 aspect of basketball, Westbrook has an all around game that Curry does not

Comment

• I love how OKC counters GSW's small ball lineup with their own. That length is driving them crazy. I don't see how the Warriors can beat OKC on the road. I expect Steph to get going in game 5. The crowd is going to will him to it. Then game six OKC will blow them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Yeah, he has a flashier and more expansive handle. I'm generally not too big on that though.

Admittedly Curry uses his handle very well to create that foot of space to get his shot off. However, while not as flashy, Westbrook uses his in an equally effective manner. He'll take you off the dribble, but instead of dancing on you to create space, he'll just put it in the floor and go right past you. I guess that is it though, Curry's handle is all about the handle, while Westbrook's is mostly about his freak athletic ability.

Curry is a great player who's game is special due to his shooting ability. Westbrook is just a great player, in every facet.
        Green K, I agree %100

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          I love how OKC counters GSW's small ball lineup with their own. That length is driving them crazy. I don't see how the Warriors can beat OKC on the road. I expect Steph to get going in game 5. The crowd is going to will him to it. Then game six OKC will blow them out.
          Probably the how it's going to go down.

Agree about OKC's length. It seems like they have a sixth man out there at times when they crash the boards and on 50-50 balls. You can chop that up to hustle as well.

It ain't helping that Curry and Draymond have turned into pumpkins these last two games either.

Wasn't for Klay's atomic third quarter, and the Thunder win by 30+ tonight.

Comment

• The league made it loud and clear, "KD, we have your back, stay in okc"
            Not many stars/teams have received this type of coddling by the league.

Just shameless at this point, the league is literally going to carry them to the finals, it's all about the $$$. We'll probably see TOR-OKC lmao

Comment

• Westbrook can be erratic at times, but I've always admired his furious burst of quickness when driving to the basket. Pure athleticism

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                This series isn't over but don't ever forget the secret formula to NBA titles... It only goes to a team that has at least one of the top 5 players in the league and okc got 2 in the top 4..

Lmao at BrushMyHair! He thought that once Spurs got alridge it was a lock, but failed to realize Spurs couldn't get past the 1st round last year, and alridge has never been past 2nd roud... So what do you expect,,, a team bounced from 1st rd adding a player that can't get past 2nd rd and low and behold Spurs get bounced in 2.... Lmao at brushmypubes getting another thing wrong

If you look in this thread, you will see that my prediction has been cavs in 7 over the Spurs.

I'm still predicting the cavs to win Shooger Adumb Ollie

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  The league made it loud and clear, "KD, we have your back, stay in okc"

Just shameless at this point, the league is literally going to carry them to the finals, it's all about the $$$. We'll probably see TOR-OKC lmao
                  must EVERYTHING be a conspiracy?

jesus christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    If you look in this thread, you will see that my prediction has been cavs in 7 over the Spurs.

I'm still predicting the cavs to win Shooger Adumb Ollie
                    If you go back even further in this thread, you will see yourself busting nut over Spurs getting allridge... Go look back at last years free agency posts.. You were all about the Spurs becaise of lamarcus.... Don't duck it now when you get called out on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      The league made it loud and clear, "KD, we have your back, stay in okc"

Now you are just sour.

It will be CLE VS OKC

Comment

Working...
                      X