No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
    Lakers have to spend money. What other big free agent is realistically out there for them? And please don't say Demar Derozan.
    We don't have to spend money by maxing Whiteside. I just don't see that as a wise move given his red flags.

I would only max durant and him coming is not likely IMO.

If the Sixers take Ingram then I would go with Simmons and then see what the market is for Kent Bazemore.

If the sixers take Simmons, I'd take Ingram and then see what can be done with either whiteside, horford or drummond.

Comment

• Celtics fan: "Michael Jordan was the 3rd pick"

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        You live on the west coast and root for CLEVELAND! you're the epitome of a bandwagon fan.
        Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        Celtics fan: "Michael Jordan was the 3rd pick"

I don't expect any of the top picks in this year to be much more then Wiggins level if that high, so who knows if the 3rd pick is any worse then the first or second. I'd probably take Ingram #1 but I don't know if he or Simmons is the guy to take charge of a franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

got this from a laker forum about celtic fan reactions

Freaking Lakers... When the era of free agents just up and going to LA ends, they get lucky in the draft. It's so ridiculous. That franchise is just handed players

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Dragan Bender ain't Michael Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I think you meant, "he's going to Cleveland." You don't live there or play for that team.
              You know what I mean doe.

Comment

• it's gon b good tonight.

time for golden state to sit at the head of the table and step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  I don't expect any of the top picks in this year to be much more then Wiggins level if that high, so who knows if the 3rd pick is any worse then the first or second. I'd probably take Ingram #1 but I don't know if he or Simmons is the guy to take charge of a franchise.
                  Simmons is a special player. Sometimes guys aren't meant to play in college. He was one of them. I don't blame a guy for being disinterested because he was forced into a situation. He should have been in the NBA from the start.

Comment

• gonna enjoy all the tears if gsw lose tonight

Comment

• Dubs are going to kill it tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X