Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Hornets managed to keep AL Jefferson and bring in Dwight Howard alongside Kemba they would be tough to beat. Those 2 in the paint will have boards for days so Kemba cam throw up whatever he wants knowing one of then will tower the rebound and dunk it in.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      To me the all star game was boring. To everybody there, "D" was only a section in the parking garage. It was a slam dunk contest while defenders got out of the way. Wasn't even a real game.
      Yeah it was pretty freaking horrible.

They need to add an incentive to it. Like a big money incentive. All NBA players love them some f**king money -- throw the winners a decent payday for winning, while the losers get nothing. I mean yeah obviously anybody in the all-star game is going to already have a huge contract, so extra money won't be that big of a deal...but I guarantee you if the payday is decent enough, it'll show up in the actual game competition.

Comment

• Stuff is happening

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          Stuff is happening

not really...this has been the most uneventful trade deadline in a long time...the most major move is Courtney effing Lee

Comment

• Ahhh classic Portland trade, taking on some BS in Varejao for a pick that'll be like #24. At least they were below the minimum cap and HAD to take on some cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              Ahhh classic Portland trade, taking on some BS in Varejao for a pick that'll be like #24. At least they were below the minimum cap and HAD to take on some cap.

Varejao will average like 2mins playing behind Davis and Leonard

Comment

• Markeef to the wizards

Comment

• Lance Stevenson for Jeff green

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    not really...this has been the most uneventful trade deadline in a long time...the most major move is Courtney effing Lee
                    Trade deadlines have been disappointing for a long time. A lot of rumors but little action. Looks like we have to wait until free agency for real off court entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      Lance Stevenson for Jeff green
                      I like the trade but I hope Doc doesn't screw it up with his stupid rotations. I would start Green and bring Pierce and Johnson off the bench. Save the Truth for the playoffs, although he looks done @ this point.

PG Paul/Rivers/Prigioni
                      SG Redick/Crawford
                      SF Green/Pierce/Johnson
                      PF Griffin/Mbahamoute
                      C. Jordan/Aldrich

Comment

Working...
                      X