No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Trade deadlines have been disappointing for a long time. A lot of rumors but little action. Looks like we have to wait until free agency for real off court entertainment.

yup...nothing major...summer it is

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Varejao will average like 2mins playing behind Davis and Leonard
      Leonard is such a soft ass *****, I'd be fine with Varejao just getting like 15 mins. Since we somehow seem destined for the first team to lose to GS. Smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        Leonard is such a soft ass *****, I'd be fine with Varejao just getting like 15 mins. Since we somehow seem destined for the first team to lose to GS. Smh.

actually, nevermind about Varejao

The Trail Blazers have waived Anderson Varejao, as expected.
        The move was done in order to free up a roster spot for Brian Roberts, and AV was never expected to be part of Portland's long-term plans. Varejao will now be free to join a team of his choosing (excluding Cleveland), but he's just not capable of playing major minutes and it's unlikely he lands in a situation that gives him any standard league appeal. Leave him on the wire.
        Related: Brian Roberts
        Source: Mike Richman on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          actually, nevermind about Varejao
          from my understanding they needed like $12 mil to even get to league minimum (I know how ****ing pathetic that is, but im still gonna win that bet against ya). Might as well just give 6mil to Lilard, $6 mil to McCollum.

Comment

• Warriors got whooped tonight

Comment

• Fuuuuck, tough game. Happy for my boy Lillard tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
                Fuuuuck, tough game. Happy for my boy Lillard tho.
                Yeah, Lillard was pissed for not making the All-Star game.

They took one on the chin tonight.

Comment

• lillard is a beast.. Gutsy player,,, kinda reminds me of vintage Chauncey billups at times

Comment

• Oaklands Own damian Lillard pissed off for not making the All star game again. 51 points on these f*got ass b*tches

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      Oaklands Own damian Lillard pissed off for not making the All star game again. 51 points on these f*got ass b*tches
                      I like how you include Oakland's own, then shit talk... Oakland's team. lmfao

Comment

Working...
                      X