No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on Abortion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion on Abortion?

Touchy subject and not exactly something I enjoy even thinking about but it's a fairly hot topic in Ireland since we banned it a few years ago.

I don't agree with abortion in most cases, if a women happens to get pregnant by mistake then tough ****, deal with it. A child should not have to suffer.

But let's say a women is raped at a young age, unable to support the child and extremely damaged physically and mentally from the ordeal then should abortion be considered? I think so.

There has been some sensitive debates around pregnant women finding out the child may have Down syndrome for example, should abortion be acceptable in this case?

What are your thoughts?

All for it.

Comment

I'm not a woman so I don't know if I understand the process of giving birth enough to create laws on it.

Comment

Generally in the realm of slutdom, I'm against abortion. In the extreme cases of rape and such, I think it should be a viable option, if done soon enough.

Comment

I'm all for it, as far being easily accessible.

Morally, women have to decide if they're willing to be a selfish slut and a baby murderer, but people should have the right to choose the path they live. It's not hard to not get pregnant nowadays.

Personally, if I found out a woman aborted my baby, I would backhand her like Al Pacino did in Godfather 2.

Comment

It's a pretty complicated issue. We tend to want answers to questions to be simple and straightforward - like wanting to be able to point to a specific moment in time that life "begins" - but in reality things can be a lot more complicated.

So although I'm comfortable with early abortions and uncomfortable with late ones, there's quite a bit of fuzziness separating the two. In general the government shouldn't be interfering with women's decisions regarding their bodies.

Comment

I don't like it. I don't like the idea, I don't like the act, I don't like anything about it to be honest. But I do think sometimes there are circumstances that make it necessary and in many cases a better option then having a child and raising them in harsh conditions.

On one side if you're some hoe who goes out 3x a week and ****s guys raw in the bathroom I think it's time you learned your lesson, but at the same time it's not fair for the child imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Touchy subject and not exactly something I enjoy even thinking about but it's a fairly hot topic in Ireland since we banned it a few years ago.

I don't agree with abortion in most cases, if a women happens to get pregnant by mistake then tough ****, deal with it. A child should not have to suffer.

But let's say a women is raped at a young age, unable to support the child and extremely damaged physically and mentally from the ordeal then should abortion be considered? I think so.

There has been some sensitive debates around pregnant women finding out the child may have Down syndrome for example, should abortion be acceptable in this case?

What are your thoughts?
                But who are you to tell someone what to do with their own body? What they choose has no bearing on you or society. It's a decision she has to live with. It's always men meddling in this issue. I'm not crazy about it either but I'm not going to tell someone who is pregnant what to do with their unborn baby.

Comment

I'm all for it in cases of rape, underage, incest, and for medical emergencies to save mother. I would say that shouldn't be an issue and it surprises me that it is.

Where it gets touchy is when it is about mistakes or changed mind, and then there are women with serial abortions for spurious reasons. That I find a bit sickening, regardless of how old the child was in the womb. Yet, is it really better for the child or the world at large for them to be born in those circumstances to that kind of person?

Here is my solution. There are the aforementioned sanctioned reasons for abortion. Those are unquestionable rights in my world. Otherwise, you get your abortion and you also get sterilized.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                    On one side if you're some hoe who goes out 3x a week and ****s guys raw in the bathroom I think it's time you learned your lesson, but at the same time it's not fair for the child imo.
                    In that situation, it would be better for the woman to get an abortion. Can you imagine the shame of the kid having a mother who ****s random guys raw in bathroom? I'm sure most of us in the lounge can relate.

Comment

Working...
                    X