Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on Abortion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my girlfriend pregnant when I was 19 and she was 18. I had zero sex-ed in school outside of a HILARIOUS abstinence-only class we had in high school. You know what they told us? Theres still a chance you could get pregnant and STDs if you use a condom, so you may as well not bother! Safe sex was a lie they told us, and our only hope was to wait until marriage.

Even with the internet, I really didn't know **** about safe sex, stds, ect. Thank GOD my girlfriends Mom was like "NOPE. Paul, get $250 together by next Friday. There is no discussion here. If you really love each other, you can wait until you're ready to have kids."

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for what her Mom, Planned Parenthood, and Rowe vs Wade.

Some people might ask "Don't you feel bad knowing that a child could have existed and would be like 10 years old now?" My answer would be No, Are you ******ed? A sperm is alive. Every time you bust in your girl while wearing a condom or she's on the pill, that's a potential child that you have prevented from existing.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I got my girlfriend pregnant when I was 19 and she was 18. I had zero sex-ed in school outside of a HILARIOUS abstinence-only class we had in high school. You know what they told us? Theres still a chance you could get pregnant and STDs if you use a condom, so you may as well not bother! Safe sex was a lie they told us, and our only hope was to wait until marriage.

Even with the internet, I really didn't know **** about safe sex, stds, ect. Thank GOD my girlfriends Mom was like "NOPE. Paul, get $250 together by next Friday. There is no discussion here. If you really love each other, you can wait until you're ready to have kids."

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for what her Mom, Planned Parenthood, and Rowe vs Wade.

Some people might ask "Don't you feel bad knowing that a child could have existed and would be like 10 years old now?" My answer would be No, Are you ******ed? A sperm is alive. Every time you bust in your girl while wearing a condom or she's on the pill, that's a potential child that you have prevented from existing.
      And imagine all those sperm that we release LIVED!. that's furkin hundreds of thousand furkin mouth you have to feed. And that is only from wanking in the morning!.

Comment

It's totally necessary. I have zero problem with it.

Comment

It's really creepy how so many of you sanctimonious jizz mops are against it in the case of an accidental pregnancy as a result of casual sex. If the shoe were on the other foot and men got pregnant instead of women, I seriously doubt any of you would be so ardently against it.

But hey, any woman that enjoys casual sex like we do is just a dumb slut that should have to suffer the consequences of a one night stand for the rest of her life, right?

Goddamn I'm thankful that sexually insecure and morally hypocritical meatheads like you little boys don't create society's laws.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            It's really creepy how so many of you sanctimonious jizz mops are against it in the case of an accidental pregnancy as a result of casual sex. If the shoe were on the other foot and men got pregnant instead of women, I seriously doubt any of you would be so ardently against it.

But hey, any woman that enjoys casual sex like we do is just a dumb slut that should have to suffer the consequences of a one night stand for the rest of her life, right?

Goddamn I'm thankful that sexually insecure and morally hypocritical meatheads like you little boys don't create society's laws.
            Calm down, why not discuss the matter instead of childish name calling. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, if a women practices unprotected sex and ends up pregnant then whose fault is it?? Should she be consenting to the sexual activity then she is fully aware of the repercussions.

Unborn babies are considered human beings by the US government. Abortion is not a form of contraception, simple as that. It is absolutely immoral to abort an unborn child for convenience, I honestly cannot understand how anyone can try to justify that. If a women becomes pregnant in a consenting manner, they should accept the responsibility that comes with producing a child.

I think it's an extremely uneducated and childish response from you bringer, people need to take responsibility for their actions and accept the consequences that come with it. Human life is not ****in disposable.

Comment

yeah it's a pretty cool thing

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Didn't even think of it like that, well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Calm down, why not discuss the matter instead of childish name calling. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, if a women practices unprotected sex and ends up pregnant then whose fault is it?? Should she be consenting to the sexual activity then she is fully aware of the repercussions.

Unborn babies are considered human beings by the US government. Abortion is not a form of contraception, simple as that. It is absolutely immoral to abort an unborn child for convenience, I honestly cannot understand how anyone can try to justify that. If a women becomes pregnant in a consenting manner, they should accept the responsibility that comes with producing a child.

I think it's an extremely uneducated and childish response from you bringer, people need to take responsibility for their actions and accept the consequences that come with it. Human life is not ****in disposable.
                  My days of debating complex social issues with ****phobic and misogynistic fight fans on the internet is over.

Furthermore, why would I want to have a conversation with you about it when, in your opening post, you said : "if a women happens to get pregnant by mistake then tough ****, deal with it"?

By opening with such an absurd opinion you've already announced to any disagreeing readers that you're a spiteful and insecure weirdo who has issues with women's sexuality.

**** that. I don't want a debate with a moron like you who holds such an archaic and antiquated view of human sexuality, and that's not even touching on your ignorant (and frankly, subjective and moralistic) view of life, your silly view of "personal responsibility", or the fact that you apparently think that the use of contraceptives can never result in pregnancy or that any adult who wants a sexual release must be prepared to raise a child if a pregnancy occurs.

Consider me childish all you want but you're the painfully uneducated one here and, honestly speaking, ****faces like you and your never-ending quests for unintelligible debates that drag on for 37 pages are a big part of why I abandoned this ****hole in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    My days of debating complex social issues with ****phobic and misogynistic fight fans on the internet is over.

Furthermore, why would I want to have a conversation with you about it when, in your opening post, you said : "if a women happens to get pregnant by mistake then tough ****, deal with it"?

By opening with such an absurd opinion you've already announced to any disagreeing readers that you're a spiteful and insecure weirdo who has issues with women's sexuality.

**** that. I don't want a debate with a moron like you who holds such an archaic and antiquated view of human sexuality, and that's not even touching on your ignorant (and frankly, subjective and moralistic) view of life, your silly view of "personal responsibility", or the fact that you apparently think that the use of contraceptives can never result in pregnancy or that any adult who wants a sexual release must be prepared to raise a child if a pregnancy occurs.

Consider me childish all you want but you're the painfully uneducated one here and, honestly speaking, ****faces like you and your never-ending quests for unintelligible debates that drag on for 37 pages are a big part of why I abandoned this ****hole in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

The highlighted part of your post is incorrect. There is nothing in US law that states when an unborn fetus is considered to be a human being. The only stipulations are the various laws that take unborn fetuses into consideration. An unborn fetus has no rights under the law beyond the protection against violence.

As for a woman consenting to become pregnant... have you made a point before sex with your partners to discuss whether she does or does not consent to carrying your child to term. Do you automatically assume that consenting to sex means consenting to reproduction? If so, I think you should give that a bit more thought and try bringing it up before the next time you have sex. Maybe bring it up right in the bar before you bring the lady home. Could save you a lot of embarrassment. Very few sexual encounters occur with the sole purpose in mind being reproduction. In general, consensual sexual encounters are for pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                      X