Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone actually drink tecate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One bar I go to sells $2 Tecates on Sundays. They sell them cheap for a reason.

They sponsor big fights and they use good marketing. It's like the Mexican Budweiser.

Comment

its a drug front........

Comment

Had Tecate once. Was WORSE than Corona.

Awful beer. On level of Bud bears.

Comment

damn.
          why do they even bother sponsoring lol

Comment

With sal y limon.

It's ok, nothing special but better than most commercial American beers.

Comment

Liquor store sells a Mexican beer mixed 12 pack that has Dos Equis, Dos Equis Amber, Sol, and Tecate. I drink the Tecate last, but it's still drinkable.

There are far worse beers.

Comment

sometimes it's ok but most times it isn't. the last tecate i bought literally tasted like those broken soda dispensers where all you taste is carbonated water and a hint of whatever you were trying to get. real terrible consistency for a supposedly large beer brand. even those crappy malt liquors have better manufacturing standards. buy sol or modelo instead.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                  Modelo is way better, if I have a choice it's Modelo or Newcastle.
                  I read that Newcastle removed the brown colour from the Ale they export to the Us because some absolutely idiots in America thought it was a carcenogenic food colouring even at the tiny amounts used in the Ale. I shrugged it off because I thought no group of people could be that stupid, but perfect time to ask is it true?

Newcastle is actually a pretty working class Ale up north.

Comment

No bull when I 1st heard of it I thought it was "Cerveza Tecato"... I'm like "tecato"? WTF

Comment

Tecate Light isn't all that bad if you're into light beers.The regular beer is utter ****, but for some reason it's pretty popular along the border in cities like TJ and Mexicali.

Comment

Working...
                      X