No announcement yet.

anyone actually drink tecate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    They're good cocaine beers because they're so watery it goes down smooth. The last thing you want is a robust beer while you're snorting, it gives you the worst gag(no ****).
    LMAO. Im dying.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      THe only people who buy it are about to be kicked out the country by Donald trump.
      sigh. Maybe he'll do everyone a favor take ya'll back to Africa, Toby.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
        sigh. Maybe he'll do everyone a favor take ya'll back to Africa, Toby.
        Lol wut.

And why does every keep saying better than corona. No way in hell. Yea corona is a light beer but it's way better than tecate. You can get corona pretty much everywhere nobody would know tecate if it wasn't for boxing

Corona with a lime is an alright beer

Comment

LMAO. Im dying.
          Haha it's true. I know you're not drinking those oatmeal stouts when your blowing your brains out lol.
          Lol wut.

And why does every keep saying better than corona. No way in hell. Yea corona is a light beer but it's way better than tecate. You can get corona pretty much everywhere nobody would know tecate if it wasn't for boxing

And Justin beiber is a platinum artist. It's all about marketing. Corona is a "status" and "vacation" beer. That's the impression people have of it and that's why they buy.

Comment

It's pretty decent, bunch of beer snobs on here I guess.

Comment

Lol wut.

LOL I think they're both ****ty to be honest. But I'll pretty much drink anything when its around.

Comment

Haha it's true. I know you're not drinking those oatmeal stouts when your blowing your brains out lol.

And Justin beiber is a platinum artist. It's all about marketing. Corona is a "status" and "vacation" beer. That's the impression people have of it and that's why they buy.
                Hell no. Most of the money goes to that brick son. Yupp, drink ****ty beer to wash down that drip. You can't taste it anyways lol

Comment

They're good cocaine beers because they're so watery it goes down smooth. The last thing you want is a robust beer while you're snorting, it gives you the worst gag(no ****).
                  Been there and done that! Wanted to say something similar but....

Comment

LOL I think they're both ****ty to be honest. But I'll pretty much drink anything when its around.
                    Respect bro.....!!!

Comment

corona is ok, not great, not sure why it catches a lot of heat. good beer to wash down a cheap meal.

Comment

Working...
                      X