Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which QB is most likely to have a great bounce back year???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Damn....I wish we had a defensive stud with all his fingers !

You know I'll be watch'n.......

they moved Mack to DE opposite side of Justin Tuck...they sandwich two 6'2 330lb DTs in the middle...****ing love that ****

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      oh im not kidding, bud...i'm a huge Raiders fan and Carr is one of the main reasons why i'm optimistic for the first time in YEARS...Carr, Cooper, Crabtree, Murray, Reece...weapons on offense and that beast Mack with a balanced defense

it's amazing how bad and fast things turned in DC wit RG3...remember the Andrew Luck vs RG3 debate coming out of college?

the Rams came up by hosing the Skins of all those picks they gave up to get that draft
      You know I'm a Colts fan .. Been following since Jim Harbaugh was the QB .. I can't tell you how much I want to throw it in people's faces over here ... do you know how much $h!+ people talked the first season ? I took it on the chin and just laugh

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        I know you guys are just joking
        I'm a 49ers fan, but I see a hell of a lot of potential in Oakland and am expecting them to get better and better in the coming seasons.

Derek Carr is going to be throwing the football to Michal Crabtree this year. Remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          they moved Mack to DE opposite side of Justin Tuck...they sandwich two 6'2 330lb DTs in the middle...****ing love that ****

Wish we still had Tuck right about now !

What's the secondary look'n like ?

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            You know I'm a Colts fan .. Been following since Jim Harbaugh was the QB .. I can't tell you how much I want to throw it in people's faces over here ... do you know how much $h!+ people talked the first season ? I took it on the chin and just laugh
            and since you're a Colts fan, you know my frustration everytime i see a handoff to Richardson..its time to put the bust label on that dude and get his ass out of the league

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            I'm a 49ers fan, but I see a hell of a lot of potential in Oakland and am expecting them to get better and better in the coming seasons.

Derek Carr is going to be throwing the football to Michal Crabtree this year. Remember that.

not as much as to Cooper...

Amari Cooper...Derek Carr....ACDC...that's the combo

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Wish we still had Tuck right about now !

What's the secondary look'n like ?

that's my only concern...i had hopes for Hayden but the way he's been playing, he's gonna get picked on alot...the secondary is the biggest weakness IMO

offense has potential, passrush and run game is solod..special teams is good...secondary, i have my worries

Comment

It will be CK7. You can take that to the bank. Anyone who has been following our offseason closely and has watched training camp and preseason (I know, it's preseason, but you can still make observations) knows he is in for a big year. A big year.

In Tomsula I trust.

Comment

Mak .... he's a bum and a bust ..... I wanted Boom Harren in the playoffs ... did you see him run into the pile in preseason ? I'm sorry, but keep him

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Carr to Cooper is the better one

Comment

Bump......Andy Dalton and Cam Newton looking pretty good this year.

Comment

I was the only one that voted cam. I think cam has been extraordinary because he's doing big things with the little that he has

Comment

Working...
                      X