Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which QB is most likely to have a great bounce back year???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derek Carr. I think the Raiders are going to make a lot of progress this year.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Well earned green k

Comment

One thing with Kap, is losing Iupati and Davis at the OL isn't a good look.

I think Hyde can be a good feature RB, but a lot of whether Kap has a "bounce back" year is if the running game can be as effective as in years past.

As a Niner fan, it's going to be tough to replace what they have lost collectively this off-season. Pro-Bowlers on both sides of the ball. Niners during their run where pretty balanced.

Kap has all the physical tools. It's between the ears that's worrisome.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Well earned green k
          I know you guys are just joking ... but in DC everyone would give their right hand for Derek Carr over this RG3 / Cousins / McCoy drama ... I mean ... c'mon .. Cousins ??? (not a Skins fan btw)

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            I know you guys are just joking ... but in DC everyone would give their right hand for Derek Carr over this RG3 / Cousins / McCoy drama ... I mean ... c'mon .. Cousins ??? (not a Skins fan btw)

oh im not kidding, bud...i'm a huge Raiders fan and Carr is one of the main reasons why i'm optimistic for the first time in YEARS...Carr, Cooper, Crabtree, Murray, Reece...weapons on offense and that beast Mack with a balanced defense

it's amazing how bad and fast things turned in DC wit RG3...remember the Andrew Luck vs RG3 debate coming out of college?

the Rams came up by hosing the Skins of all those picks they gave up to get that draft

Comment

oh im not kidding, bud...i'm a huge Raiders fan and Carr is one of the main reasons why i'm optimistic for the first time in YEARS...Carr, Cooper, Crabtree, Murray, Reece...weapons on offense and that beast Mack with a balanced defense

it's amazing how bad and fast things turned in DC wit RG3...remember the Andrew Luck vs RG3 debate coming out of college?

the Rams came up by hosing the Skins of all those picks they gave up to get that draft

I thought Sonny Weaver Jr. drafted Vontae Mack 4 Cleveland ???

Comment

and he has all his fingers, Bernie

catch him on national TV...Raiders are the Sunday night game this week

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  I thought Sonny Weaver Jr. drafted Vontae Mack 4 Cleveland ???

Khalil Mack is on oakland

Comment

and he has all his fingers, Bernie

catch him on national TV...Raiders are the Sunday night game this week

Damn....I wish we had a defensive stud with all his fingers !

You know I'll be watch'n.......

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Khalil Mack is on oakland

You sure ???

Comment

Working...
                      X