Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which QB is most likely to have a great bounce back year???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which QB is most likely to have a great bounce back year???

Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, or Andy Dalton???

All three had pretty good years leading up to last year.

Newton threw for 4,000 yards as a rookie, had 35 combined TD's. His 2nd year he had 27 more combined touchdowns, third year a career high 24 tds and 6 more rushing TD's. Had pretty solid years throughout. Was pretty up and down disappointing last year for a lot of it though. Career lows in touchdowns, passing and rushing yards, etc.

Kapernick played well in the 2012 season, but didn't get a full year to start until 2013. But he had a very good year with 25 overall TD's to only 8 picks. He protected the ball, and was a very good play maker away from the pocket. Last year he didn't have egregious numbers, 20 tds to 10 picks, but was much more up and down throughout the whole year, and it was very evident.

Dalton had 80 touchdowns over his first three years, and was by far the best pocket passer of these three. He eclipsed 4,000 yards in 2013, and everything was basically gravy aside from coming up short in the playoffs time and time again. But he fell probably the hardest individually of these three last year. 19 tds which was a career low, to 17 picks. Also his lowest amount of passing yards since his rookie year in 2011.

But my question is which if these three is most likely to regain their previous form and have a good year???
    Cam Newton
    6.25%
    Colin Kaepernick
    31.25%
    Andy Dalton
    12.50%
    None, they were all overrated
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Side note.....remember when Newton vs Wilson was a real debate??? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, or Andy Dalton???

All three had pretty good years leading up to last year.

Newton threw for 4,000 yards as a rookie, had 35 combined TD's. His 2nd year he had 27 more combined touchdowns, third year a career high 24 tds and 6 more rushing TD's. Had pretty solid years throughout. Was pretty up and down disappointing last year for a lot of it though. Career lows in touchdowns, passing and rushing yards, etc.

Kapernick played well in the 2012 season, but didn't get a full year to start until 2013. But he had a very good year with 25 overall TD's to only 8 picks. He protected the ball, and was a very good play maker away from the pocket. Last year he didn't have egregious numbers, 20 tds to 10 picks, but was much more up and down throughout the whole year, and it was very evident.

Dalton had 80 touchdowns over his first three years, and was by far the best pocket passer of these three. He eclipsed 4,000 yards in 2013, and everything was basically gravy aside from coming up short in the playoffs time and time again. But he fell probably the hardest individually of these three last year. 19 tds which was a career low, to 17 picks. Also his lowest amount of passing yards since his rookie year in 2011.

But my question is which if these three is most likely to regain their previous form and have a good year???
      I'm gonna go with Newton, for the simple fact that he is way better than those 3. But if he is to have a good year, Devin Funchess and Greg Olsen will have good years as well, and possibly he may have Welker or Moss to help him out.

Comment

I'm going with Kap, im not saying they'll make the playoffs or anything. I just view him as being somewhere in the middle between the hype he was getting a few years ago and the hate now. He's overpaid, but I think he'll do a decent/lot better this year, last year was a real off year. I think they'll still win like 7 games, but I think Kap will show more then last year. I think Newton will about hold course, even without Benjamin although I don't know if 7 wins it this year. Dalton will be the same ol Dalton, guarantee that.

Comment

Comment

i hope they all fail.

that way there is a possibility that one of these qbs gets traded midseason when you can tell that the team is going nowhere.

id like to see drew brees get out of new orleans, that window is closed.

texans need a qb

i dont care screw yall.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
              I'm going with Kap, im not saying they'll make the playoffs or anything. I just view him as being somewhere in the middle between the hype he was getting a few years ago and the hate now. He's overpaid, but I think he'll do a decent/lot better this year, last year was a real off year. I think they'll still win like 7 games, but I think Kap will show more then last year. I think Newton will about hold course, even without Benjamin although I don't know if 7 wins it this year. Dalton will be the same ol Dalton, guarantee that.
              Kap still has Boldin and Davis but now he has Torrey Smith to throw too. I think he will do better than last year

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Kap still has Boldin and Davis but now he has Torrey Smith to throw too. I think he will do better than last year
                Yep, the D was what took a beating, not the offense. And Kap is better then he showed last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  Yep, the D was what took a beating, not the offense. And Kap is better then he showed last year.
                  Seattle still owns his soul

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    Seattle still owns his soul
                    I got no stake in the thing lol, I'm a Bucaneers fan, and then Packers. So I'm just saying, I lived in the same town Kap was born in though. Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X