No announcement yet.

Cops illegally enters home, arrests naked mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    i remember when highway patrol pulled me over and gave me a ticket.

i was like "IF YOU WEREN'T CHP YOU COULDN'T PULL THIS CRAP."

chp officer even admitted it.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      that's him.

the bastard.

who the hell he think he is?

just because he was highway patrol thinking he can pull ppl over and give them tickets.

i feel my civil rights were violated.

Comment

neighbors calling police is enough probable cause.

happened to me once. playing poker in my gameroom. fight breaks out, gun goes off.

neighbor calls cops.

my gameroon is in the side/back next to the garage.

cops went thru the side driveway, i met them outside the back door. locked it behind me.

refused permission for entry.

they still went in.

looked around the house.

didn't do a raid type search but they still entered and looked around.

the 911 call gave them probable cause.
        Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Police aren't going to let someone lock them outside when an incident has been reported even if they're naked.
        Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
        There are so many pro-cop defenders on this forum, it's sickening. Wait till something like this happens to you or someone you know.
        Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
        what the officer did was illegal he had no right to open the door to her house and let him self in, his own partner is teh one who turned in him and it the cop was found to have illegally enter and violated this girl rights lol.
        Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        The cop retired with pension and no charges.
        Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        He's a criminal, if a non officer did that, you might catch a sexual molestation case.
        i'm not defending the dumb cop.

i'm talking about procedures and laws.

the cop stupid ass should have let her get dressed first.

exactly what law was broken? what criminal charges will he face?

does anyone have the real story all i saw was the video and read posts of what happened.

if the 15 yr. old opened the door, the cop can come in right?

he didn't break in right?
        Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        if a cop did that to my wife, I'd sure think about paying him a visit in his own home one day when he wasn't a cop anymore. maybe if he let me cop a feel from his naked wife's ******* I'd forget about the whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
          With probable cause.

What was the probable cause here?
          911 call reporting a domestic argument, and then upon arriving at the home having the door open and being let in by a 15 year old. So by that point you've covered probable cause to seek entry into the unit on the basis of public safety, and you've covered the legality of entering the home in the absence of a continuing argument because of being invited into the home. You can debate the ethics of entering the home on the invitation of a minor, but not the legality.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            911 call reporting a domestic argument, and then upon arriving at the home having the door open and being let in by a 15 year old. So by that point you've covered probable cause to seek entry into the unit on the basis of public safety, and you've covered the legality of entering the home in the absence of a continuing argument because of being invited into the home. You can debate the ethics of entering the home on the invitation of a minor, but not the legality.
            They had probable cause for entering the home, not for arresting the woman.

The call was for a domestic complaint, the husband was not there, the woman was naked and just got out of the shower.

They had zero grounds to handcuff and detain her, zero grounds to arrest her.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-24-2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X