No announcement yet.

Cops illegally enters home, arrests naked mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
    You're so wrong with the bold. I guarantee you something will happen to them. They aren't going to get fired, but they will get disciplined or "in trouble" in one way or another.
    oooh discipline.

they're gonna say they're gonna discipline the guy for pr, put a note in his file.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      oooh discipline.

they're gonna say they're gonna discipline the guy for pr, put a note in his file.
      You said he won't get in any trouble whatsoever. All I said was you're wrong. Now you're deflecting. Go watch some more gangland documentaries. I'm sure they're running a marathon somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
        You said he won't get in any trouble whatsoever. All I said was you're wrong. Now you're deflecting. Go watch some more gangland documentaries. I'm sure they're running a marathon somewhere.
        let me clarify then. is he gonna go to jail? that's what i meant.

happy?

this is a crap case. he didn't kill anybody. he didn't beat anybody.

he'll get suspended or fired at worst.

this is a meaningless case. only thing is it's a pr nightmare because it went to youtube.

the cop is stupid but this ain't no historic civil rights violation.

Comment

The cop retired with pension and no charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            The cop retired with pension and no charges.
            disgusting. for the trauma he caused he should have lost that pension.

Comment

I got Tua by t/ko over boxingsupreme87.......just saying!!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                disgusting. for the trauma he caused he should have lost that pension.
                Hey if she gets a good lawyer and takes him to court she might just win that pension. Then the no-win-no-fee legal eagle will take 40% of it.

Do you stand a chance to lose your house and pension in your job?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Hey if she gets a good lawyer and takes him to court she might just win that pension. Then the no-win-no-fee legal eagle will take 40% of it.

Do you stand a chance to lose your house and pension in your job?
                  If you're a POS human being that illegally enters homes and handcuffs women naked in front of their daughter, threatening to arrest them with no charges on your job, then yes. Yes you should lose your pension.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                    If you're a POS human being that illegally enters homes and handcuffs women naked in front of their daughter, threatening to arrest them with no charges on your job, then yes. Yes you should lose your pension.
                    He's a criminal, if a non officer did that, you might catch a sexual molestation case.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      all he has to do is state his reason he went in.

that's it.

he's not some stalker breaking in.

he just went around the house and looked around right?
                      you dummy stop trying to defend the pig and read the thread, he broke the law his partner turned him in end of story, you would prob blow the cop if it was your house

Comment

Working...
                      X