No announcement yet.

Cops illegally enters home, arrests naked mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    state laws are all different on legal access, they don't need a warrant if there is probable cause, but I don't see how there is in this case. it's not against the law to be naked in your own home, I think that cop just wanted to cop a feel from her big *******. even if he said he smelled marijuana coming out from under the door I think a judge will still call this unlawful entry
    neighbors calling police is enough probable cause.

happened to me once. playing poker in my gameroom. fight breaks out, gun goes off.

neighbor calls cops.

my gameroon is in the side/back next to the garage.

cops went thru the side driveway, i met them outside the back door. locked it behind me.

refused permission for entry.

they still went in.

looked around the house.

didn't do a raid type search but they still entered and looked around.

the 911 call gave them probable cause.

Comment

Police aren't going to let someone lock them outside when an incident has been reported even if they're naked.

Comment

There are so many pro-cop defenders on this forum, it's sickening. Wait till something like this happens to you or someone you know.
        Last edited by boxingsupreme87; 07-23-2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          that's not called entering ilegally.

cops dont need warrant all the time.

they cant do a PLANNED, PREMEDITATED search of your home without warrant.

but they can for multiple reasons.

cops not gonna get in trouble.

only situation is if there was an arrest, then maybe and up to judge.

but that would be just dropped charges, excluding evidence, etc.
          You're so wrong with the bold. I guarantee you something will happen to them. They aren't going to get fired, but they will get disciplined or "in trouble" in one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
            There are so many pro-cop defenders on this forum, it's sickening. Wait till something like this happens to you.
            and there's so many anti-COP shiet talkers when the only experience they have with police is a traffic ticket.

Comment

so many ignorant ppl always misunderstand laws.

the 4th amendment was to stop unreasonable searches and harassment type searches.

it doesn't mean you can't be search at all.

the cops weren't harassing this lady or oppressing her.

the dude was looking around because someone called the police.

the only ones that really get harassed by cops are mafia/gang types but that's on purpose. harassment tries to limit their criminal activities.

reason they can is how search warrants are issued.

getting a search warrant for an individual is quite difficult. you need to convince a judge to issue.

getting a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. search warrant for an individual or property is easier. the judge sees a previous judge approved one before. easier for cops to get it.

Comment

and there's so many anti-COP shiet talkers when the only experience they have with police is a traffic ticket.
                with 74,000 and some change I seriously doubt you have much experience with cops. I know you're a fan of those little gang documentaries and like to pretend you're an expert on them though.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
                  with 74,000 and some change I seriously doubt you have much experience with cops. I know you're a fan of those little gang documentaries and like to pretend you're an expert on them though.
                  LOL

a lot of tv gang documentaries are half truths from the perspective of DA/PD.

Comment

so many ignorant ppl always misunderstand laws.

the 4th amendment was to stop unreasonable searches and harassment type searches.

it doesn't mean you can't be search at all.

the cops weren't harassing this lady or oppressing her.

the dude was looking around because someone called the police.

the only ones that really get harassed by cops are mafia/gang types but that's on purpose. harassment tries to limit their criminal activities.

reason they can is how search warrants are issued.

getting a search warrant for an individual is quite difficult. you need to convince a judge to issue.

getting a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. search warrant for an individual or property is easier. the judge sees a previous judge approved one before. easier for cops to get it.
                    what the officer did was illegal he had no right to open the door to her house and let him self in, his own partner is teh one who turned in him and it the cop was found to have illegally enter and violated this girl rights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CANELOLUJAH View Post
                      what the officer did was illegal he had no right to open the door to her house and let him self in, his own partner is teh one who turned in him and it the cop was found to have illegally enter and violated this girl rights lol.
                      all he has to do is state his reason he went in.

that's it.

he's not some stalker breaking in.

he just went around the house and looked around right?

Comment

Working...
                      X