Collapse
No announcement yet.

FSU quarterback trades punches with a girl in a bar.. Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care if she hit him first the lack of control is evident from his part. Get a hold of yourself, unless the woman was a boxer/mma fighter...etc, there isn't a punch she could have thrown that was powerful enough for you to get on her like that. It could've been an reflex on his part but still learn to control yourself and do the right thing and WALK AWAY. When it comes to physical altercations with women... it is never a fair fight.

I can't believe there are people who think he did the right thing.

Comment

• Someone who reacts by punching a woman back has an unhealthy disrespect for women

He'll hit another woman later in life, probably his future girlfriend too and future wife

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Someone who reacts by punching a woman back has an unhealthy disrespect for women

He'll hit another woman later in life, probably his future girlfriend too and future wife
        Yeah, but thanks to him, she'll never put her hands another man.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Yeah, but thanks to him, she'll never put her hands another man.

Comment

Someone who reacts by punching a woman back has an unhealthy disrespect for women

If she calls another black man a ni--er in a bar, she very well might get punched in the face again.

I doubt he will ever do this again, even if he is called a ni--er.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              If she calls another black man a ni--er in a bar, she very well might get punched in the face again.

I doubt he will ever do this again, even if he is called a ni--er.
              Confirmed she said that?

Witness confirmed?

She admitted to doing so?

Comment

Yup, he's got floyd mayweather written all over him. It is indicative of a disrespect toward women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Hahahaha, Movie still makes me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I think the climate around DV and the recent report on OTL about how FSU and Gator players circumvent the usual proceedings was a HUGE factor in them booting him out.

This will stick with him the rest of his life. Assuming his play warranted it, he will never get the Heisman or be a 1st round draft pick.

But I hope he can resurrect his career.
                    Well DJ is very talented and was voted Mr. Florida (top h.s. Football player) however he is only 6'0 so I doubt he would have ever been a first round draft pick. Heck I doubt he would even start at FSU as we have a guy, Malik Henry, who is one of the best QB prospects in the country.

So in the end, he would have probably ended up transferring and ending up in the same place regardless.

I will say that as long as he stays out of trouble he should make it to the NFL.

Again, we have know DJ since he was an freshman in HS and he is a good kid who made a bad decesion.

Comment

• The starting running back did the same thing the night before.

The Florida State "Floyd Mayweathers" finna set a record.

Comment

Working...
                      X